This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by btober View Post
    does anybody know a trick to take off plasti dip that hasnt had much coats so it doesnt come off in one piece its a real pain to take off
    gasoline! What part is plastidipped!? also u can just spray more on and wait to dry it will come off in one!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by btober View Post
      does anybody know a trick to take off plasti dip that hasnt had much coats so it doesnt come off in one piece its a real pain to take off
      Clay bar

I may have just got an RA posistion which would be sweet!! It would give me a bunch of build money

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
        Clay bar

I may have just got an RA posistion which would be sweet!! It would give me a bunch of build money
        Fuck Yeah!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
          gasoline! What part is plastidipped!? also u can just spray more on and wait to dry it will come off in one!
          my mroadsters are plastidipped black haha they look pretty ratchet and its just hard to take off some parts some have like one coat and thats it soo annoying.but thanks guys i shall use clay bar and or gasoline

flickr
          TUMBLR
          instagram @btober

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
            Starting to think I should look for an acre of land or so to buy. Build a small garage with an upstairs that has 2 rooms. Shouldn't be too expensive and I will have a nice place to work on cars and bikes.
            That's what I want to find in ~6 months.
            Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            As cool as it sounds I always feel that it's a terrible idea lol.
            Nah it's a great idea if you can live alone and cheaply like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
              Starting to think I should look for an acre of land or so to buy. Build a small garage with an upstairs that has 2 rooms. Shouldn't be too expensive and I will have a nice place to work on cars and bikes.
              Reading back, seems like you're in a pretty shitty situation. Just focus on making it right and things always get better.

Shit went sour with my GF about a year ago with her parents, and she had to move 8 hours south with her real mother just to finish high school. About a year later and I've only seen her a few times, but it's working okay. We've worked something out and she's moving back up in a few months, but between now and then i'll only see her for a week. But I tell her the same thing. It always get better with time. Sometimes it takes a little extra effort to speed it all up.

Good luck with your situation man

Comment

• Originally posted by metalmonkey47 View Post
                Reading back, seems like you're in a pretty shitty situation. Just focus on making it right and things always get better.

Shit went sour with my GF about a year ago with her parents, and she had to move 8 hours south with her real mother just to finish high school. About a year later and I've only seen her a few times, but it's working okay. We've worked something out and she's moving back up in a few months, but between now and then i'll only see her for a week. But I tell her the same thing. It always get better with time. Sometimes it takes a little extra effort to speed it all up.

Good luck with your situation man
                gtfo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  gtfo.
                  lolz

Comment

• Finally getting Forza. Brother should be back in 15min.
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                      gtfo.
                      highschool relationships.
                      BMW E38
                      That White Evo
                      -SOLD
                      instagram @kbuss
                      flickr

Comment

• 213 has the flyest motherfuckers in the game all on the same tracks. RIP Nate Dogg.

Comment

• well that was terrible
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            well that was terrible
                            How so?

Comment

• bro that shit is over 7-9 years old tho! lol!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                                How so?
                                temp dropped like 10 or so degrees and it started snowing over the course of 30 min. while I was changing out the dif and transmission fluid with a shitty pump.
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X