X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem with AWD, I need to run the same tire on all 4 corners, or within 3%. And I need 225/xx up front so I can go lower and still turn.
    BMW E38
    That White Evo
    -SOLD
    instagram @kbuss
    flickr

Comment

• Taking a poops.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
        The problem with AWD, I need to run the same tire on all 4 corners, or within 3%. And I need 225/xx up front so I can go lower and still turn.
        "Need" to run the same tires all around?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          "Need" to run the same tires all around?
          Okay, PREFER.
          BMW E38
          That White Evo
          -SOLD
          instagram @kbuss
          flickr

Comment

• :

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
              I don't think it's that nuts. I'll be doing a 205/40 on 10's if I widen my wheels.
              That's way more than I would want to run. 215/35 is the smallest I'd do on a 10.
              Originally posted by kbuss View Post
              Would 225/40 be better?
              I would do 235/35 first.
              The problem with AWD, I need to run the same tire on all 4 corners, or within 3%. And I need 225/xx up front so I can go lower and still turn.
              you can't do 235/35s up front with some more camber?
              Okay, PREFER.
              LOL.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                I would do 235/35 first.

you can't do 235/35s up front with some more camber?
                235/35s are an extra $40 per tire. I think I'm going to attempt 225/35s. If it's to much on the 11s then I'll probably downgrade to 10.5s all around. I've been thinking about going back to a square setup anyways.
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

• Also Kyle what was your question?
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                    235/35s are an extra $40 per tire. I think I'm going to attempt 225/35s. If it's to much on the 11s then I'll probably downgrade to 10.5s all around. I've been thinking about going back to a square setup anyways.
                    Ah well, then do what you can then. I'm interested to see what it looks like, I'm afraid it will be too much (as in showing part of the barrel).
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Kielan, what's the wait time on coils for an e38? Local guy didn't feel like waiting however long it would take for bc's, and I was gonna recommend you guys for coils.

Comment

• And also I think it would depend on the tires. Iirc you are running federal and if that's the case id go for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          That's way more than I would want to run. 215/35 is the smallest I'd do on a 10.
                          A 205 is 10mm narrower than a 215, that's less than a half inch.

By the time you go to a 215 with a 35 sidewall, the stretch is going to be pretty similar. 35 isn't much of a sidewall either.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I'm running 235/35 on a 10" and all my friends thought I was crazy lol.
                            I told them it wasn't that bad.
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                              Kielan, what's the wait time on coils for an e38? Local guy didn't feel like waiting however long it would take for bc's, and I was gonna recommend you guys for coils.
                              6 - 8 weeks, our coils blow BCs out of the water and we have the shock dynos to prove it.
                              Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              A 205 is 10mm narrower than a 215, that's less than a half inch.

By the time you go to a 215 with a 35 sidewall, the stretch is going to be pretty similar. 35 isn't much of a sidewall either.
                              I'm quite aware, but that 10mm makes a big difference when it comes down to.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Think I'm going to get a set of 17"s sometime this summer
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X