• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at times i feel like sean is behind bring hockey back! lol
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
      stanceworks supports buying illegal cars?
      Half the modifications to the featured cars are illegal in a variety of states.

Hell, in the state of Illinois, technically ANY exhaust modification from OEM is illegal.

I'm not usually one to be blunt, but get off your god damn high horse and enjoy the feature for what it is. It's a great story.

And I totally called it on Josh writing it.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

Hell, in the state of Illinois, technically ANY exhaust modification from OEM is illegal.

I'm not usually one to be blunt, but get off your god damn high horse and enjoy the feature for what it is. It's a great story.

yeah .....yeah u did...pshhhhhhhhhh can i beat off!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Hids, tinting tails, cat deletes are all illegal everwhere. Which many of people have

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
            Hids, tinting tails, cat deletes are all illegal everwhere. Which many of people have
            Exactly.

Well, HID bulbs in proper projector-lens housings are not illegal, since they're sold as OEM equipment on just about every car these days. However, HID bulbs in regular halogen housings will scatter light EVERYWHERE, and are highly illegal (and frowned upon by just about every person who knows how to mod a car).

My Si came with HID bulbs/ballasts in my standard housings, and I took them out shortly after purchase. If I want them, I'll buy a retrofitted set of lights with proper projectors and all that. Too bad $600 is better spent on just about everything, so it'll probably never happen.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• i don't know why anyone even responds to that faggot.

Comment

• My car had the HID option in non projector housings, and of course those housings are made for the factory D2R/S bulbs. Those are the housings I want, otherwise I'd get retro'd TSX's done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  i don't know why anyone even responds to that faggot.
                  X2

Comment

Exactly.

Well, HID bulbs in proper projector-lens housings are not illegal, since they're sold as OEM equipment on just about every car these days. However, HID bulbs in regular halogen housings will scatter light EVERYWHERE, and are highly illegal (and frowned upon by just about every person who knows how to mod a car).

My Si came with HID bulbs/ballasts in my standard housings, and I took them out shortly after purchase. If I want them, I'll buy a retrofitted set of lights with proper projectors and all that. Too bad $600 is better spent on just about everything, so it'll probably never happen.
                    The projectors must be meant for hids there are regular halogen and then hid one. I had HIDs in the galant. They did not have glare like most of the stock housings give off being as it was a reflector and flat black housing not a chrome housing which reflects the light. The was the same cutoff line as the halogens. But I will not put then in my daily as it would glare like a mofo.

Comment

The projectors must be meant for hids there are regular halogen and then hid one. I had HIDs in the galant. They did not have glare like most of the stock housings give off being as it was a reflector and flat black housing not a chrome housing which reflects the light. The was the same cutoff line as the halogens. But I will not put then in my daily as it would glare like a mofo.
                      Chrome housings do add to the glare effect, but the glare is mostly caused by the actual bulb reflector and cap. When mounted, the halogen's output gets cut off by the cap (sits in the cap properly), whereas the HID output is in the middle of the bulb so it doesn't get capped/covered properly; therefore, causes the glare.

Comment

• ban! HIM!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Today was feeling like a beer at work day, so I kept with the theme of cars:

As Duder can attest, it's fucking brilliant beer.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                          www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• So this is what the guy said

"I don't really know. It was imported by the original owner (I am the 3rd owner). The 2nd owner didn't even know how it was brought over."

Comment

So this is what the guy said

"I don't really know. It was imported by the original owner (I am the 3rd owner). The 2nd owner didn't even know how it was brought over."
                              YOLO huh!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

So this is what the guy said

That's what they say anyway... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X