X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Id drive the shit out of this.

Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
      I'll PM you the link.
      Ah damn its an auto...

Would be a nice car to daily drive stock as a rock

Problem is storage space
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Id drive the shit out of this.
        What? Before getting defected a 1000 times?

Originally posted by TRaNz
        yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          Ah damn its an auto...

Would be a nice car to daily drive stock as a rock

Problem is storage space
          Yeah, although you can always swap a manual transmission in.
          I just see it as a absolute clean example of a 180. Low KM's, what more could you ask for?
          Perfect canvas my friend.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
          They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

hmm, I'll see if a friend is interested, he was getting Mk2s, so maybe he would want a spare pair
            Alright.
            At the moment im mostly interested in trades plus cash but I will just have to see.
            Plus I found some cheap wheels but if im looking for 16s or 17s it really would be the best idea buying them.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Yeah, although you can always swap a manual transmission in.
              I just see it as a absolute clean example of a 180. Low KM's, what more could you ask for?
              Perfect canvas my friend.
              Yeah I would be checking that car very carefully with a fine toothed comb, so to say

Too good to be true really

Comment

Yeah I would be checking that car very carefully with a fine toothed comb, so to say

Too good to be true really
                Yeah, exactly. No way would I jump into buying a car without checking it out.
                Would probably be a good idea to check the VIN out as well. See the cars history in depth.

Comment

Yeah, exactly. No way would I jump into buying a car without checking it out.
                  Would probably be a good idea to check the VIN out as well. See the cars history in depth.
                  The VIN status check is the easy part, it is the mechanicals that need a close look

Remember a guy selling an S14 saying car runs rough due to a small engine bay fire, probably just damaged wiring that needs to be fixed.

Went to see it in person
                  It seems the oil dipstick popped out on the track and spat oil that caused the fire..
                  Hmm straight away thats suspicious, the crank case should not be pressurized...

Pull out the coilpacks to get the spark plugs out and the valleys are filled with oil...
                  Once i finally managed to get most of the oil out, took out the plugs to do a compression test on the motor.

1st cyl 150psi, 2nd cyl 140psi, 3rd cyl 140psi and 4th cyl 0psi and full of oil everywhere

Well theres ya problem number 4 had no compression so it was the one pressuring the crank case

Comment

• Back from lunch. Another 4 hours in the library

Comment

• Morning all. Hazelnut crack coffee getting my day rolling.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

The VIN status check is the easy part, it is the mechanicals that need a close look

Remember a guy selling an S14 saying car runs rough due to a small engine bay fire, probably just damaged wiring that needs to be fixed.

Went to see it in person
                        It seems the oil dipstick popped out on the track and spat oil that caused the fire..
                        Hmm straight away thats suspicious, the crank case should not be pressurized...

Pull out the coilpacks to get the spark plugs out and the valleys are filled with oil...
                        Once i finally managed to get most of the oil out, took out the plugs to do a compression test on the motor.

1st cyl 150psi, 2nd cyl 140psi, 3rd cyl 140psi and 4th cyl 0psi and full of oil everywhere

Well theres ya problem number 4 had no compression so it was the one pressuring the crank case
                        Why was there no compression? Gasket or something larger?

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                          Back from lunch. Another 4 hours in the library
                          sounds fun...

\sarcasm

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          Morning all. Hazelnut crack coffee getting my day rolling.
                          Good morning

Didn't know crack came in Hazelnut flavor...

Comment

• sup hoebags
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Lol. Hazelnut coffee with vanilla creamer, and a giant spoonful of sugar to kick me in the ass.

I never used to drink coffee in the mornings, except maybe sparingly. I've had a mug every morning for the past week and a half though, so now it's like my crack habit. I'm a zombie without it.

Morning P
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Why was there no compression? Gasket or something larger?
                                well my guess is the piston rings got fucked for whatever reason, not sure as soon as i saw that, said fuck that shit

Would've cost too much to get running again, but since I did buy a spare S14 S1 motor, so if another S14 with a blown motor comes around i'll jump on it

Comment

Working...
                                X