This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
    My main issue is insurance. If I move to WV, I pay more for the commute and I have to use a different health insurance plan for ER. If I stay in MD for another year, get a pay raise and save some money, we could theoretically buy at the beginning of next year.
    What would be your reason for moving to WV?
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      What would be your reason for moving to WV?
      It's rural, quiet and cheap. I could have a big yard and a nice ass house for less than $250k.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

You think thats bad, I pay $650 every year for registration

Yeah really depends on the tax amount for rental income, I need to investigate it a bit more.
        It seems I can write off a lot of rent expenses as deductions though
        Yeah, definitely look into it more. My plan as of now is to maybe buy one more car in the future after my current car, and then that's it, until I buy a house of course. Then the rest of my income will be put aside for a house. I am going to try my best not to take out a loan. Yes, it's gets you a house faster, but the amount you end up paying back in the end isn't worth it. I feel being patient is the best way. You're being smart about it man, that's good.

Originally posted by TRaNz
        yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Omg me so hongree.

Comment

18x10.5 -7, 18x12 -17

Would be cool to get these on the Falcon with mass camber.
            Truth

but those specs are made for a y33

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Omg me so hongree.
              Im eating ice cream.

You should give me your ae86 when I get back to ca.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                Truth

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                Im eating ice cream.

You should give me your ae86 when I get back to ca.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                  It's rural, quiet and cheap. I could have a big yard and a nice ass house for less than $250k.
                  Damn sounds quite cheap.
                  How far would that be away from your work(normal commute)?
                  How many bedroom house 3?

I'm looking for a 3+ bedroom house on a minimum 600msq block of land , but it would cost around $350k

Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                  Yeah, definitely look into it more. My plan as of now is to maybe buy one more car in the future after my current car, and then that's it, until I buy a house of course. Then the rest of my income will be put aside for a house. I am going to try my best not to take out a loan. Yes, it's gets you a house faster, but the amount you end up paying back in the end isn't worth it. I feel being patient is the best way. You're being smart about it man, that's good.
                  Yeah as long as the rental income does not tip me into a higher tax bracket it would be worth it by my calculations.

I thought about saving up for like a $100k deposit and then buying a house, but the interest earned in a high interest account is still below the inflation value.

I currently have a 5 year car loan in my name that I need to repay, but the plan is to have the loan for a term of 1 year and save up, then pay out the loan after 1 year and get a good credit history. Then with a good credit history and a 10% deposit I should be able to get a necessary loan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                    Truth

Y33 not available in Aus :'(

Comment

Damn sounds quite cheap.

I'm looking for a 3+ bedroom house on a minimum 600msq block of land , but it would cost around $350k

Yeah as long as the rental income does not tip me into a higher tax bracket it would be worth it by my calculations.

I thought about saving up for like a $100k deposit and then buying a house, but the interest earned in a high interest account is still below the inflation value.

I currently have a 5 year car loan in my name that I need to repay, but the plan is to have the loan for a term of 1 year and save up, then pay out the loan after 1 year and get a good credit history. Then with a good credit history and a 10% deposit I should be able to get a necessary loan.
                      I can tell you've been putting effort into this. So basically, you're going to have a house within two years if it all goes according to plan? By the way, which area are you looking at buying in?

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                      They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• I'm going to shave my face tonight, then not shave again until I move to CA. See how long I can get it.

Comment

• Fucking lol, motortrend tested the Focus ST and BRZ. Apparently the Focus is faster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            Fucking lol, motortrend tested the Focus ST and BRZ. Apparently the Focus is faster in a straight line.
                            Fixed?

Comment

Damn sounds quite cheap.

I would be an hour away from work. 3 bedroom house with unfinished basement. Around 2500 sq ft not including basement.
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              people are such stupid cunts.
                              fuck everybody.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                              Originally posted by Dudermagee
                              You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                                I can tell you've been putting effort into this. So basically, you're going to have a house within two years if it all goes according to plan? By the way, which area are you looking at buying in?
                                Yeah if all goes well.

Currently I live in the west, but most of my friends live in the East, so they have been persuading me to move east, so looking around Ferntree Gully, Bayswater, Boronia.
                                I don't really want to move too far from the city, since i work in the CBD, so it either needs to be close to a train station or a freeway.

Originally posted by jdel View Post
                                I would be an hour away from work. 3 bedroom house with unfinished basement. Around 2500 sq ft not including basement.
                                Ah damn ah hr is a bit of a commute, but the house sounds pretty good for the price.

I guess you need to weigh up whether you want a bigger house and land, but put up with a longer travel time, or settle for something smaller and more expensive, but close by.

Comment

Working...
                                X