This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Do you even know what pico de gallo is? Everything at Moe's sucks dick and their flavors blow dick. You also fucked up by not getting a water cup.

Over cooked rice? You must have gone at the wrong time of day or something, never had a problem when I get my burritos. Moe's sucks ass at everything.
    Have you even eaten at a Moe's recently? Or for that matter, know how to make a good burrito? I ordered the same thing that I normally get on a Moe's burrito (minus chipotle ranch and hot sauce, because they don't offer it... wtf?) and it wasn't even in the neighborhood of being as good. And you get less food for more money- the fuck is up with that? Charging for chips and salsa?

It's been the same every time I've gone there, the way the ingredients were cooked and they way they were distributed. The first two bites were all beans and lettuce, then all sour cream, and at the bottom it was finally evenly mixed.

I'll stick to Moe's for their outstanding free salsa and chips, with a much wider range of product. Chipotle is a southwest grill that doesn't have fucking quesadillas on the menu- what in the actual fuck is wrong with that picture?

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    okay your looking at it wrong! lol I live in cali and for about 10 bucks you can have REAL mexican! And its better yes! But the Potle is great for on the run!

Maybee try the brown rice! Maybee it was a shitty location? Or maybee they should fire some one! But its pricy for sure! The damn beer is 5 bucks lol and the Guack is a extra 1.75 per spoon! lol IDK CHRIS idk.....

Read my previous post.

That said, they both can't hold a candle to a small place in the city called John's Tex-Mex. More food, even better ingredients, and dirt cheap @ $6 a plate.

Yeah fuck MOE i am with Camera Boy on this one! (never had moe's tho)
    You've never had Moe's, but you say they are terrible.

Rob, you sound like a limp-wristed fggt mouthbreather who follows the popular kids around.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• It has been way to cold here. -3 degrees walking to class earlier. Now it is a balmy 18 degrees

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Have you even eaten at a Moe's recently? Or for that matter, know how to make a good burrito? I ordered the same thing that I normally get on a Moe's burrito (minus chipotle ranch and hot sauce, because they don't offer it... wtf?) and it wasn't even in the neighborhood of being as good. And you get less food for more money- the fuck is up with that? Charging for chips and salsa?

It's been the same every time I've gone there, the way the ingredients were cooked and they way they were distributed. The first two bites were all beans and lettuce, then all sour cream, and at the bottom it was finally evenly mixed.

I'll stick to Moe's for their outstanding free salsa and chips, with a much wider range of product. Chipotle is a southwest grill that doesn't have fucking quesadillas on the menu- what in the actual fuck is wrong with that picture?

Read my previous post.

That said, they both can't hold a candle to a small place in the city called John's Tex-Mex. More food, even better ingredients, and dirt cheap @ $6 a plate.

Rob, you sound like a limp-wristed fggt mouthbreather who follows the popular kids around.
        I had moes recently, it was hot vomit in a tortilla
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• any place named moe's can't have good mexican food. i have never been impressed by any chain mexican food place. chipotle is ok, but i would never pay for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            I had moes recently, it was hot vomit in a tortilla
            I'd like to hot vomit on your tortilla

Wait...
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• You can get quesadillas at chipotle hombre. Ranch I don't give a fuck what kind has no place on a burrito. And if you know how to order, you shouldn't need hot sauce. So the question is back to you hombre, do YOU know what a real burrito is?

Also the chicken should be lightly charred it's how it's SUPPOSED to be cooked.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Also, anyone who claims these places are Mexican food, is full retard. That's like calling Taco Bell exquisite mexican cuisine.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Read my previous post.

well C you being a honda boy, who just got a BMW sounds like the follower to me.....

and i dont follow shit but my own beat! I dont even rock bbs bro! and Popular kids i use to beat on those in HighSchool with my Mexican buddys....

I dont even like Kielanafenafjfjrjfrg that much... Hes snobby at times! Moe's just sounds like a dinner not a damn mexican joint! East coast cannot fuck with cali mexi they just have to jump a fence they aint going accross the country to bring you dicks good fast food! lol
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Also, anyone who claims these places are Mexican food, is full retard. That's like calling Taco Bell exquisite mexican cuisine.
                    but they have the new cantina bowl, and its made by a mexican broad. so it must be legit

Comment

You can get quesadillas at chipotle hombre. Ranch I don't give a fuck what kind has no place on a burrito. And if you know how to order, you shouldn't need hot sauce. So the question is back to you hombre, do YOU know what a real burrito is?

Also the chicken should be lightly charred it's how it's SUPPOSED to be cooked.
                      Hot sauce doesn't belong on Mexican food? Are you going full retard on me right now or what?

I understand how chicken is supposed to be cooked- lightly charred for flavor is on point. Hard, crunchy, and dried out is NOT proper.

well C you being a honda boy, who just got a BMW sounds like the follower to me.....

and i dont follow shit but my own beat! I dont even rock bbs bro! and Popular kids i use to beat on those in HighSchool with my Mexican buddys....

I dont even like Kielanafenafjfjrjfrg that much... Hes snobby at times! Moe's just sounds like a dinner not a damn mexican joint! East coast cannot fuck with cali mexi they just have to jump a fence they aint going accross the country to bring you dicks good fast food! lol
                      Rob, you drive the quintessential BMW fanboi car, an E30. Let's not discuss who is the follower here.

I'm just busting your balls, but I want to get a point across here goddamn it.

Comment

• By the way guys, can I just say that it feels good to discuss something besides gun laws for a change. <3

Comment

Hot sauce doesn't belong on Mexican food? Are you going full retard on me right now or what?

I understand how chicken is supposed to be cooked- lightly charred for flavor is on point. Hard, crunchy, and dried out is NOT proper.

Rob, you drive the quintessential BMW fanboi car, an E30. Let's not discuss who is the follower here.

I'm just busting your balls, but I want to get a point across here goddamn it.
                          If the order is done right, you shouldn't need it. Facts.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

By the way guys, can I just say that it feels good to discuss something besides gun laws for a change. <3
                            You can't even order a burrito at Chipotle properly. You shouldn't be allowed to discuss gun control

Comment

• girl is online for a while
                              start chat with girl
                              she immediately logs off
                              hmmm, I wonder what she's getting at

Comment

If the order is done right, you shouldn't need it. Facts.
                                Needing it and desiring it are two different things.

I don't like that half-assed "hot" sauce you guys use either.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                You can't even order a burrito at Chipotle properly. You shouldn't be allowed to discuss gun control
                                Says he who doesn't own a lowered car, but is on Stance|Works.

New topic: Alcohol. I bought a bottle of Maker's Mark last night and it's calling my name.

Comment

Working...
                                X