Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Morning Andy. Ready to bail on NYS yet?
      Fucking cunts.

I bailed on this state long before all this shit happened. Its easier to be on welfare in this county than it is to find a job.

Don't get me wrong, there are times welfare and unemployment is needed, but it's so abused in this county it's not even funny.

I don't think it matters where you go, I think everywhere is going to be fucked sooner or later. Except maybe Texas, but I don't know as if I'd ever want to live there.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Alarm didn't go off. Overslept by almost a full hour. Found out the fucking bill passed in NYS for magazine restrictions. Got a goddamn rejection letter from Cooper Tires for a rebate because they can't fucking read.

I am about to lose my shit today.
        I just read about that.
        Fucking stupid
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I have lost all fucking faith in Honda owners.

Originally posted by GillLude
          so finally got em on
          17x10 + 20 all around
          205 45 17 all around

going to drop 3/4 in the front more (coilovers maxed!!)
          still have 2.5inch drop in the rear left

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Don't come to Rhode Island looking for a job. Highest unemployment is bullshit.

Comment

I have lost all fucking faith in Honda owners.
              xxr homie

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I have lost all fucking faith in Honda owners.
                Why? That will look sweet if he sets it up right imo

Builds on roclife make me shake my head a lot more

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  xxr homie

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                  Why? That will look sweet if he sets it up right imo

Builds on roclife make me shake my head a lot more
                  You didn't read what he wrote before the pictures. He only plans to lower the car another .75" up front. Fucking really?

And Roclife builds are LOLOLOL. The only ones worth noting are Brian's Integra build (Muckman) and my friend Mike's 240SX build (RedZenki).
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

You didn't read what he wrote before the pictures. He only plans to lower the car another .75" up front. Fucking really?

And Roclife builds are LOLOLOL. The only ones worth noting are Brian's Integra build (Muckman) and my friend Mike's 240SX build (RedZenki).
                    HAHAH yeah true that's gonna be a fail.

Do you have any idea why people love that lsx 930 911 on roclife so much? I appreciate the build but the style makes me want to throw up due to raped potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                      HAHAH yeah true that's gonna be a fail.

Do you have any idea why people love that lsx 930 911 on roclife so much? I appreciate the build but the style makes me want to throw up due to raped potential.
                      Because he's the only one who goes beyond I/H/E and coilovers on that website. The Rochester car scene in general is pretty weak- most people who get their cars "featured" are basic bolt-ons cars, or cars that are all exterior mods.

I actually know the owner of said 911, and have ridden in it- it's ridiculously fast and it's different. I really don't like the chopped roof or the wheels or the paint (read: the overall style), but I can appreciate what he's done.

Goddamn it Ollie, why don't we take some photos this summer with our cars together? Even though I still have to paint my Prelude and do other details on it... and actually get working on my M3.

Comment

Because he's the only one who goes beyond I/H/E and coilovers on that website. The Rochester car scene in general is pretty weak- most people who get their cars "featured" are basic bolt-ons cars, or cars that are all exterior mods.

I actually know the owner of said 911, and have ridden in it- it's ridiculously fast and it's different. I really don't like the chopped roof or the wheels or the paint (read: the overall style), but I can appreciate what he's done.

Goddamn it Ollie, why don't we take some photos this summer with our cars together? Even though I still have to paint my Prelude and do other details on it... and actually get working on my M3.
                        We should try and get a little S|W NY meet together somewhere.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Coco here?

That importfrenzy dude you posted from IG in the lol thread is a retard. I checked him out after you posted that Altima.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            I agree. Ollie, you arent that far from me- we could all drive out to Syracuse.
                            Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                            Coco here?

That importfrenzy dude you posted from IG in the lol thread is a retard. I checked him out after you posted that Altima.

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/15/y3ugyvy4.jpg[MG]
                            What a fucking moron.

Comment

We'll definitely be getting together and shooting come spring. My e36 is far from presentable still though lol. A local guy is gonna be shooting a vid of my Q this weekend if the weather is nice, so pretty stoked about that.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              Hell yeah

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              Coco here?

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/15/y3ugyvy4.jpg[/IG]
                              Jesus fuck that's just embarrassing.

Comment

• I could definitely do Cuse

Comment

Working...
                                X