This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
    Pluh, reading up on polishing, not looking forward to it.
    Chrome it
    BMW E38
    That White Evo
    -SOLD
    instagram @kbuss
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
      I can tell I'm physically addicted to nicotine because I start getting antsy when I want a cigarette and can't have one within a small span of time, maybe 30 minutes to an hour.

Obviously, plane flights and long rides in non-smoking cars are exceptions, and I'm able to exert enough willpower to go cold turkey a few weeks in a row...

But I'll be damned if, during those cold turkey phases, every single cigarette I see on the planet speaks to me in a way that basically says, "Remember how much fun this was, asshole? Yeah, now you're imagining it, too. Go have one. Just one. Then quit again."

Trying to quit smoking is impossible when you're watching a Mad Men marathon.
      ohh jezzz man reading that made my stomack turn! SHit i will say tho after i intake MJ i have the craving alot more for a cig. But you my friend are a tru cigi niggi! lol

I look forward to those days tho... life is dull wtf spice it up a bit here and there lol!
      Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Oh. Well I'm spot on about the reefer lol.
      ONPOINT! COCO!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
        Chrome it
        Not a fan of chrome. Rather polish it any day.

Comment

Not a fan of chrome. Rather polish it any day.
          just be a tool and spray them
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            just be a tool and spray them
            No.

Comment

No.
              good choice!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                I can tell I'm physically addicted to dick because I start getting antsy when I want a penis and can't have one within a small span of time, maybe 30 minutes to an hour.

Obviously, plane flights and long rides in non-sucking cars are exceptions, and I'm able to exert enough willpower to go cold turkey a few weeks in a row...

But I'll be damned if, during those cold turkey phases, every single penis I see on the planet speaks to me in a way that basically says, "Remember how much fun this was, asshole? Yeah, now you're imagining it, too. Go have one. Just one. Then quit again."

Trying to quit smoking pole is impossible when you're watching a Mad Men marathon.
                fixed

Comment

• lol I can work from home.
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  people are such stupid cunts.
                  fuck everybody.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                  Originally posted by Dudermagee
                  You're stupid.

Comment

• Friend is selling an S13, considering swapping him for a set of wheels...

For sale:$2200 has s14 5 stud with slotted rotors and lcas as well as nismo pads on the front, ca18det with splitfires and a t28, fmic, welded diff, r33 seats, digital dash cluster with hud. Missing front bar, headlights and passenger guard and needs a wheel alignment, brakes bled and some re assembly (interior put back in, rear bar put on, dash back in)

Will swap for some genuine Japanese buckets, harnesses or wheels with cash adjustment
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Pluh, reading up on polishing, not looking forward to it.
                      is not as hard as it sounds, esp. aluminum. stainless is a bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
                        is not as hard as it sounds, esp. aluminum. stainless is a bitch
                        Fuck that. Its the worst thing ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                          Fuck that. Its the worst thing ever.
                          use only newspaper and give me a call after onewheel!
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• get jewlers rouge and fiberglass pads and a big grinder. 15 minutes a wheel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
                              get jewlers rouge and fiberglass pads and a big grinder. 15 minutes a wheel.
                              I've been reading about the jewler bars and pads. Was thinking going this route then finishing it with Mothers Billet Aluminum Polish.

Comment

• theres a few polishes i like, ones called mojo and i've only seen it once.. another is the blue magic. can get it at walmart here. shits awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X