This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    Thankfully I manage to spend zero time every day looking at upgrades for my car, because I cannot afford anything aside from cigarettes and basic living expenses. You should try it -- you'll have all sorts of newly found free time at work. But it will make you horrendously, awfully bitter -- just a heads up.
    what kid of cigs you smoke sir?
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Thankfully I manage to spend zero time every day looking at upgrades for my car, because I cannot afford anything aside from cigarettes and basic living expenses. You should try it -- you'll have all sorts of newly found free time at work. But it will make you horrendously, awfully bitter -- just a heads up.
      pretty much what i do
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Why do I keep looking at wheels for my M3.

For fucks sake I have a problem
        Probably because you don't have any good wheels for the M3 therefore not a problem. Proceed.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
          what kid of cigs you smoke sir?
          Camel Lights (or Blue, as they now call them). It's been my go-to since Day 1. Last night, however, the Walgreens was out of Lights, so I bought a pack of Turkish Gold instead. They're okay as a backup, but too rough for me to smoke on the daily.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Or you could quit smoking and have a ton of money you didn't know you had!
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Literally sitting around on my on computer for the next 5 weeks doing "research".
              Originally posted by Oxer
              people are such stupid cunts.
              fuck everybody.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
              Originally posted by Dudermagee
              You're stupid.

Comment

• Rob, have you seen Tony Hawks new part for Independent? Crazy to think he's 44 years old

Comment

Camel Lights (or Blue, as they now call them). It's been my go-to since Day 1. Last night, however, the Walgreens was out of Lights, so I bought a pack of Turkish Gold instead. They're okay as a backup, but too rough for me to smoke on the daily.
                  ahhh nice i used to smoke the camel lights before i switched to marlboro lights now called Gold lol! And yes the Turk Gold is a bit rought......
                  Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Or you could quit smoking and have a ton of money you didn't know you had!
                  lol when you stop drinking we will stop smoking? deal?
                  Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                  Rob, have you seen Tony Hawks new part for Independent? Crazy to think he's 44 years old
                  no i have not?! GOt link?
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

?did you sell the style 5s
                    Nope, still got 'em. A part of me wants to refinish the centers in gold and just enjoy the fact that I have multi-piece BBS wheels in a town that takes pride in Rotas. But a part of me also wants to ball like a motherfucker and come out with something awesome on a rare car.
                    Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                    I can't. It's in my blood to wheel and deal. I'll flip and sell things to pay for my habit- it's pretty bad.
                    Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                    Probably because you don't have any good wheels for the M3 therefore not a problem. Proceed.
                    I **** how you're an enabler.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Or you could quit smoking and have a ton of money you didn't know you had!
                    THIS.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Independent Trucks is proud to welcome Tony Hawk to the Team with this part which Tony filmed exclusively for Indy over the past couple of months. Featuring ...

Comment

Nope, still got 'em. A part of me wants to refinish the centers in gold and just enjoy the fact that I have multi-piece BBS wheels in a town that takes pride in Rotas. But a part of me also wants to ball like a motherfucker and come out with something awesome on a rare car.

I can't. It's in my blood to wheel and deal. I'll flip and sell things to pay for my habit- it's pretty bad.

I **** how you're an enabler.

THIS.
                        hey just forget all the common negative talk you know! The wheels are great! I would rock them so fast! Its great untill you get your supper baller wheels!
                        damn he's still so fast loL! Wins all the way and he's smooth and gets up fast for a old guy! lol His IG feed is dope too!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

hey just forget all the common negative talk you know! The wheels are great! I would rock them so fast! Its great untill you get your supper baller wheels!

damn he's still so fast loL! Wins all the way and he's smooth and gets up fast for a old guy! lol His IG feed is dope too!
                          The problem is... I could unload them now, all dolled up and perfect, and make a profit. The second I sink money into tires, mounting and balancing, and all that shit- I know that I'm losing profit margin. No one ever makes money on selling wheels with tires on them. And people are too fucking cheap to pay what the tires are worth.
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

The problem is... I could unload them now, all dolled up and perfect, and make a profit. The second I sink money into tires, mounting and balancing, and all that shit- I know that I'm losing profit margin. No one ever makes money on selling wheels with tires on them. And people are too fucking cheap to pay what the tires are worth.
                            this is tru. But try what i do. Forget proffit and money for a moment..... Just do what makes you happy pal... lol you can add stuff up everyday it wont help lol! And i understand that you might loose if you spend on tires lol..... How about a good used pair!? lol

Time for lunch fellas be right back..(60min lol)
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

this is tru. But try what i do. Forget proffit and money for a moment..... Just do what makes you happy pal... lol you can add stuff up everyday it wont help lol! And i understand that you might loose if you spend on tires lol..... How about a good used pair!? lol

Time for lunch fellas be right back..(60min lol)
                              I don't think you know me very well. Profit margin is ALWAYS taken into account unless it's something I absolutely love, and I absolutely refuse to buy used tires on the premise that I drive an M3, not a Civic.

Comment

• Gent's..

Yeah it's super easy not to spend money on car "up grades" when A: The only worth while parts for my car are retard expensive.
                                and B: I'm too poor to be spending money on fancy things on a car that lives out side, gets to go on a 500 km round trip pretty much every weekend and needs to take me to work every day.

I like having the extra coin so I can by the best "maintenance" parts available. or in case something goes wrong..

One day When I can afford a a place with a little shop and 2 cars, I would like to have a project but for me right now, not possible.
                                Last edited by Z.Cockburn; 01-14-2013, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X