This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning, all.

Water main broke four doors down from my house yesterday. I feel unshowered (which I am) and scummy (which I only partially am, having not showered).

Hoping to god this week flies by.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• i googled, but came up short, or used wrong tags

17" futura rebuilt to 18", got pics anyone?

damn 2 days without washing?

i already feel dirty just thinking about it
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
        i googled, but came up short, or used wrong tags

17" futura rebuilt to 18", got pics anyone?

damn 2 days without washing?

i already feel dirty just thinking about it
        Yeah. I can't go a day without showering, especially because my hair is pretty long.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

damn K.

ur tired all the the time, time for a new mattras? or u just sleep to little?
          I have no idea what the problem is, I've felt like this for like 5 days straight now. It's fucking awful, like it's at a point where I'm legit struggling to stay awake. I have 3 hours 27 minutes left of class today, then a metric fuck ton of work to do. So I have no idea how I am going to make it through today.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            Yeah. I can't go a day without showering, especially because my hair is pretty long.
            Well, thankfully I have this lovely knit cap that covers my entire head. It performs two functions today:

1) Keeping everybody from seeing my unwashed hair, which gets a little greasy after even one day.
            2) Keeps my head warm as fuck (seeing as how it was 10 degF (-12 degC) when I woke up this morning).

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Kielan => new mattras?

my bio teacher back in the day, never washed her hair, apparantly it goes back to normal after not washing it a couple weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                Well, thankfully I have this lovely knit cap that covers my entire head. It performs two functions today:

1) Keeping everybody from seeing my unwashed hair, which gets a little greasy after even one day.
                2) Keeps my head warm as fuck (seeing as how it was 10 degF (-12 degC) when I woke up this morning).
                It was 50 degrees here today and the snow is gone. I'm pissed.

Also, if I go out in public without showering I always throw on a hat since my hair looks like shit after sleeping on it. lol

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                Kielan => new mattras?

my bio teacher back in the day, never washed her hair, apparantly it goes back to normal after not washing it a couple weeks
                Now that's just nasty.

They say it's not good for your hair to wash it everyday with shampoo, but I just can't bring myself to do that.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  It was 50 degrees here today and the snow is gone. I'm pissed.

Also, if I go out in public without showering I always throw on a hat since my hair looks like shit after sleeping on it. lol

Now that's just nasty.

They say it's not good for your hair to wash it everyday with shampoo, but I just can't bring myself to do that.
                  It was 50 on Saturday, but now it dipped back down to shitty-cold temps yesterday. My car this morning was a giant block of ice. Couldn't even get the windows down to smoke a fucking cigarette, and the rear defroster couldn't even melt the ice on the back windshield. F'in A.

I've heard the same thing about not using shampoo every day, but holy shit, even when it's short my hair compiles a massive amount of grease even after a short nap. When my hair's long, I can't take a nap without having to shower again afterwards, especially if I'm going out that night.

Short hair is making a huge comeback for me. Now that I'm bearded, I don't look 12 when I cut it short anymore.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• I literally cannot remember the last time I didn't have facial hair. And I'm thankful for that. Short hair and a beard just works.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                      It was 50 on Saturday, but now it dipped back down to shitty-cold temps yesterday. My car this morning was a giant block of ice. Couldn't even get the windows down to smoke a fucking cigarette, and the rear defroster couldn't even melt the ice on the back windshield. F'in A.

I've heard the same thing about not using shampoo every day, but holy shit, even when it's short my hair compiles a massive amount of grease even after a short nap. When my hair's long, I can't take a nap without having to shower again afterwards, especially if I'm going out that night.

Short hair is making a huge comeback for me. Now that I'm bearded, I don't look 12 when I cut it short anymore.
                      I've been growing my hair out long. I haven't had a haircut since August. Been rocking some nice steezy flow. Long hair can be a pain in the ass but I like it, gotten a lot of complements on it.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• top tip, cut hair to make it grow faster!

i wash (my hair) every other day

and andrew, it is nasty in the beginning, but if she wouldn't have said, that she doens't wash her hair (only rinse it with water) i would have never guessed

Comment

• sup!
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Morning Rob.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

top tip, cut hair to make it grow faster!
                              This is true.

I'm due for a trim. My hair in the back is getting pretty damn long. If I didn't have curly hair it'd be straight mullet status.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                Morning Rob.
                                hey C how was the weekend?
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X