• got it thursday evening

played till 4 am, skipped work on friday, and played thru the weekend lol

i love it, tho u can c which games and films the peeps at ubisoft like
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Heyo

Get FC3 yet?
      Kinda wish I kept FC3 instead of returning it to give my friend a discounted Black Ops 2.

Comment

• that is strange J

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
          got it thursday evening

played till 4 am, skipped work on friday, and played thru the weekend lol

i love it, tho u can c which games and films the peeps at ubisoft like
          LOL, you've got it just as bad as I did. I played for 3-4 nights straight, 6 hours at a time.

My best advice is don't rush the story, do a lot of the side missions and liberate outposts before you beat it. I like leaving a few outposts in clusters because I enjoy picking pirates off with the ACR.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          Kinda wish I kept FC3 instead of returning it to give my friend a discounted Black Ops 2.
          Why would you return it?! I plan on playing it through again on a harder difficulty next.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            LOL, you've got it just as bad as I did. I played for 3-4 nights straight, 6 hours at a time.

My best advice is don't rush the story, do a lot of the side missions and liberate outposts before you beat it. I like leaving a few outposts in clusters because I enjoy picking pirates off with the ACR.

Why would you return it?! I plan on playing it through again on a harder difficulty next.
            Because when I went to go get BO2, I told my friend I could get 2 copies and then just have him give me $35 since I was getting 2 games for $70 + tax. They only had one copy of BO2 left so I just picked up FC3.

It was either back out of the hook up for my friend and be selfish to have FC3, or go back to the store the following week and trade my FC3 game in for my friend...

Comment

• yeah did some missions, but more on the outposts and towers, so got a descent setup now

all silenced haha

also hunting to get bigger storage of everything

damn, first time i got hit by a gator was scary haha

J, get fc3 again

Comment

yeah did some missions, but more on the outposts and towers, so got a descent setup now

all silenced haha

also hunting to get bigger storage of everything

damn, first time i got hit by a gator was scary haha

J, get fc3 again
                I about shit when I got attacked by a croc and a shark for the first time.

My favorite setup is the ACR (unsilenced nightmare gun), the MS16 (silenced, extended mag), the 1887 (extended mag), and the M-700 (silenced, high-power scope).

The MS16 packs a huge punch, can be silenced, and is semi-automatic so you can conserve ammo while being more accurate. The range isn't bad either. Once you unlock the ACR, it's all over. You can take out multiple targets if they line up or are close to eachother.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• i'll google how to unlock ACR

Comment

• I miss Xbox

Comment

• fuck u and ur paying to play online xbox

Comment

i'll google how to unlock ACR
                        It's actually AMR, I just realized my fucking phone was autocorrecting it.

Comment

fuck u and ur paying to play online xbox
                          Not anymore, I cancelled it the other week

Comment

• AMR is just an upgraded z93 which i already use (tho silenced and scoped)

u played online already?

Comment

• I'm so fucking tired.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• damn K.

ur tired all the the time, time for a new mattras? or u just sleep to little?

Comment

Working...
                                X