X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 10 (Makers of Forza) went through the same bullshit with the R35 GTR.

Comment

• Well rFactor has Ebisu too, maybe I need to download it.. but I have no steering wheel and it is pretty pointless without one..
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
        Its not in GT5.
        Oh what's that one course that's on there that has tight turns like it's for go karts? It looks like the same environment too. lol

Comment

• Tsukuba?

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            Well rFactor has Ebisu too, maybe I need to download it.. but I have no steering wheel and it is pretty pointless without one..
            I know it'd be badass with a steering wheel, but the steering wheel is pointless without an actual stick shift, handbrake and seat!

But really, the Xbox triggers are pretty awesome for brake/gas and then you have the clutch to kick on the left bumper button. My hands get cramped up sometimes from doing the drift sessions on Live, and I've trained myself to "heel/toe downshift" and blip the gas every time I drop a gear. It's all in the fun.

Comment

• I always use my middle finger for the right trigger, don't know why but always have. For some reason I can't do the same with my left, I can only use the index finger for the trigger. I just roll my finger to tap the clutch button.
              If the bumper buttons on the Xbox controller were pressure sensitive I'd be screwed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                Tsukuba?
                No. It had dirt like Ebisu has, unless I'm thinking of a different game.

What I do know is Ebisu is on the D1 game for PS2...

Comment

• I want to practice the 4th gear entries on Nishi and Higashi and learn the Touge course for when I go back again

Comment

• Just tried braking with my middle finger on Forza, went straight off the track

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                      Just tried braking with my middle finger on Forza, went straight off the track
                      I brake and accelerate with my middle fingers on Forza.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• I'm at work, so I'm playing nothing...

Comment

• I still throttle with my index.

Comment

• A Logitec G27 with pedals and shifter is less than $200 these days.. tempted to get one...

Comment

• A race setup would be fucking tits for video games.

Comment

• That's super cheap. I have the perfect coffee table and couch for a non-seat setup.

Comment

Working...
                                X