This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    It's such a bad look for pro-gunners. I'm pro-gun (for my own reasons that I don't feel the need to debate about on FB constantly) but over the past few weeks the rage that I've acquired from these conspiracy theorists makes me **** ALL pro-gun people. I know it's only a fraction of people that believe it but from the constant gun bickering and whoring on my fb wall to this, I'm at the point where I'm about to say fuck guns. It's unbelievable.

This shit right here. This is exactly what I'm talking about.
    All of this.
    Originally posted by kbuss View Post
    I have an open mind, anything is possible. I never said I believed anything. Things are changing and you'd be a moron to sit here and put all your trust in the government, convincing yourself that they are doing everything for the good of the people.
    I'm not saying I trust the gov't, but there is some shit that is just on a level that it's stupid to even think about. And sitting around and constantly thinking about how the gov't is out to get you is not a good way to live life either.
    Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
    This. It seems like a waste of energy to even think about it.
    Yup.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• So what are the Government doing about the whole gun thing? Are they making it harder for people to just go out and buy one?

Comment

• Conspiracy s make me lol. Just take the info how it is presented to you. If

Comment

• Aye wudup.

Comment

• I heard bigfoot did it
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
              So what are the Government doing about the whole gun thing? Are they making it harder for people to just go out and buy one?
              Nothing's been decided yet.
              BMW E38
              That White Evo
              -SOLD
              instagram @kbuss
              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                Conspiracy s make me lol. Just take the info how it is presented to you. If
                That's also not a good way to do it.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                  I have an open mind, anything is possible. I never said I believed anything. Things are changing and you'd be a moron to sit here and put all your trust in the government, convincing yourself that they are doing everything for the good of the people.
                  I don't have faith in anything. You don't trust the government but you have faith in thousands of people nationwide possibly keeping a malicious, cold-blooded secret for what reason? What reason does the cop or paramedic that arrived "first at the scene" have to join the conspiring? I have faith that there are good people and evil people in the world. A good person would blow the whistle because it'd be the right thing to do. An evil person would blow the whistle to become famous and go down in history. I'd do it for both reasons.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                    I don't have faith in anything. You don't trust the government but you have faith in thousands of people nationwide possibly keeping a malicious, cold-blooded secret for what reason? What reason does the cop or paramedic that arrived "first at the scene" have to join the conspiring? I have faith that there are good people and evil people in the world. A good person would blow the whistle because it'd be the right thing to do. An evil person would blow the whistle to become famous and go down in history. I'd do it for both reasons.
                    Ollie for President.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                      Conspiracy s make me lol. Just take the info how it is presented to you. If
                      You're not real bright

Comment

• yo

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I don't believe anything that comes out of America or Western media
                          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                            I don't believe anything that comes out of America or Western media
                            Yes, because bias only exists here. People need to realize you can't just take your news from just one place, you need multiple sources, and multiple view points, get as much information as you can. Making rash decisions like this won't make you at all anymore knowledgable.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Yes, because bias only exists here. People need to realize you can't just take your news from just one place, you need multiple sources, and multiple view points, get as much information as you can. Making rash decisions like this won't make you at all anymore knowledgable.
                              I don't Trust any government or media, but American government and media goes above and beyond.
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Morning everyone.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X