X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd pass

Comment

• Stock and not falling apart is 100% better than beat up, falling apart and slightly modified.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        just found the most amazing gif ever in the bimmerforums greatest pics of the interwebs thread. But its NWS... i could fucking watch it for hours.
        Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        pm me it faggo
        x2

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          I'd pass
          I think that's what is gonna end up happening. If it was the car I expected it to be for the price we were previously told, it would be a done deal.

It really fucking blows though because he has been telling us about this car for weeks and we've been waiting on him to finally get it and now it's pretty much a waste.
          ///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Yea I hear ya.

Just gotta make sure you don't sell yourself on a car before you see it. That's how you end up in a piece of shit and **** yourself later.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              x2
              x3
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I need to not be stupid and look at this on monday
                looks like I'm going to be out sick
                Used Cars North Smithfield RI At Route 146 Auto Sales, our customers can count on quality used cars, great prices, and a knowledgeable sales staff.
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Yea I hear ya.

Just gotta make sure you don't sell yourself on a car before you see it. That's how you end up in a piece of shit and **** yourself later.
                  Exactly, I was stupid and got my hopes up for this one because it was supposed to be in great condition, pretty good mileage, nice color combo, and 3 minutes away from my house... hell the guy that owns the shop lives right down the street from me.

We're gonna call them back to see if we can work out a deal on it though (regardless of everything I've told you my dad is still interested in it). They either need to lower the price and not do the body work or fix absolutely everything and leave the price where it is.
                  ///M 2.0
                  G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    I need to not be stupid and look at this on monday
                    looks like I'm going to be out sick
                    http://www.route146autosales.com/inv...il.asp?id=2045
                    Believe it when I see it

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                      Exactly, I was stupid and got my hopes up for this one because it was supposed to be in great condition, pretty good mileage, nice color combo, and 3 minutes away from my house... hell the guy that owns the shop lives right down the street from me.

We're gonna call them back to see if we can work out a deal on it though (regardless of everything I've told you my dad is still interested in it). They either need to lower the price and not do the body work or fix absolutely everything and leave the price where it is.
                      Your dad has some screws loose. Passed on a car because it was around the time bushings might start going bad, but is interested in this?

Comment

Believe it when I see it
                        lol I've actually looked at a ton of cars, but I'm super picky and I won't overpay.

If they don't give me enough on trade in, I'll walk.

Comment

• Lol, you're one of those people.

Comment

Lol, you're one of those people.
                            I guess.
                            Alot of the integra's I've looked at were trashed.
                            Can't see myself driving a plain civic sedan.
                            I liked the FA5, but feel like I need to look at other stuff first.
                            I really liked that WRX...but they were low balling the shit out of me so I had to walk.

Comment

• I really got lucky with the 240. I think I looked at one other one before I got it.

Comment

• Are you trading the 240 in now?

Comment

Working...
                                X