X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first question that comes to mind

y would u need that?

i can understand that u have it at the local gun range, but it shouldn't be allowed to leave there imo
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      *Automatic firearms are illegal.

The term "assault rifle" is such a bastardized term that it makes me fucking crazy. I have a semi-auto rifle that happens to shoot a 7.62x39 round, is semi-automatic, and happens to look like something they use in Africa to lead rebellions. Does that make it an "assault rifle"?
      It is a bastardized term.

AR's and AK's are just semi-auto rifles, but does a 30 round magazine make them an assault rifle?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
        first question that comes to mind

y would u need that?

i can understand that u have it at the local gun range, but it shouldn't be allowed to leave there imo
        Why do people need racecars?

I can understand that you can have it at the local track, but it shouldn't be allowed to leave there in my opinion. People could go do illegal things with them, like street race or drive them illegally on the road. Fast cars are dangerous

Do you get what I'm getting at? It's all relative. People don't need a lot of things, but let's not take them out of the hands of capable, responsible people.
        Originally posted by andybob View Post
        It is a bastardized term.

AR's and AK's are just semi-auto rifles, but does a 30 round magazine make them an assault rifle?
        Better yet, does a synthetic stock and red dot scope make my hunting shotgun an "assault shotgun"?

Ugh I get so twisted into this. I am a huge advocate of owning firearms- always have been and always will be.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

first question that comes to mind

y would u need that?

Same thing can be said for handguns. I know with Glocks you can get 30 round magazines and fire off just as many shots as a semi-auto "assault rifle." So should would also get rid of semi-auto handguns?

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Why do people need racecars?

Better yet, does a synthetic stock and red dot scope make my hunting shotgun an "assault shotgun"?

Ugh I get so twisted into this. I am a huge advocate of owning firearms- always have been and always will be.
          Same here. It's an argument with so many gray area's. It all comes down to responsibility really. Banning 'assault weapons' will just make it impossible for the responsible law abiding gun owner to ever have one.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• u need a licence for driving (so people are tested to some measure to c if they should be allowed on the road), but u basically, i can go to the states, go to a weapon meet, and buy an assault weapon, a grenade launcher, small anti air weapons etc

Comment

u need a licence for driving (so people are tested to some measure to c if they should be allowed on the road), but u basically, i can go to the states, go to a weapon meet, and buy an assault weapon, a grenade launcher, small anti air weapons etc
              What's your point? You need a license to own a handgun (people are documented, backround checks are tested, and viable signatures from other handgun owners are tested for validity) and most places make you register a weapon when it's purchased from them. There are dozens of people driving with suspended licenses, and I'm sure you can physically go get in a car without a license and drive the car.

Basically, you can go to a car show (or anywhere really) and give someone a stack of cash, buy a racecar, and go drive it on the street without registering/insuring it. Now, when you get caught in the act, you're in a stack of trouble.

You can go buy stolen cars from someone under the table, just like you can buy guns from someone under the table. Criminals do not give a fuck, have not given a fuck, will not give a fuck. If someone wants something bad enough, they find a way to get it.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• guess i have no point then lol

Comment

guess i have no point then lol
                  Lol it's all relative man. You have points, and I get where you're coming from. I have to respect the fact that not all people are comfortable around firearms. I am not okay with people disrespecting educated, responsible firearm owners by taking away rights and putting a limiter on what we can and cannot do, based on their comfort level with the topic.

We are humans, we are always going to have things that have to potential for death or injury. I mean, come on- 1/2 of the members on here (okay, maybe more like 1/4) have fast cars, build fast cars, or enjoy fast cars. Are they needed? Absolutely not, but people enjoy them for their respective purposes. Those members have honed and used those skills to be safe in public, and are allowed to keep their cars due to that fact. And those who haven't, or are not safe in public, get busted, lost their cars to impounds, or go to jail. You don't see people up in arms and creating new laws that don't allow certain cars to "have a certain amount of horsepower", or "be restricted based on their original intent during manufacture".
                  Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 01-10-2013, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• i c ur points too chris

Comment

i c ur points too chris
                      Not all of us are gun-wielding maniacs who own guns just to shoot people if they walk on my lawn.

Just got a call from Filer's Powersports, the parts are in for my Yamaha. yeahfuckyeah.gif

Comment

• haha, only in texas

Comment

• Thought this was funny.

Comment

• So who's going to SoWo?
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            people are such stupid cunts.
                            fuck everybody.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                            Originally posted by Dudermagee
                            You're stupid.

Comment

• Just sat in a traffic jam for an hour.

If that's what it takes to give me only a 10-hour workday, so be it.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                                So who's going to SoWo?
                                not me
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X