This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    What you are saying is shit. Most don't use legal acquired weapons anyway, and those that did, would just find another way. So the point is completely retarded.

I assure more people are killed by negligence in an automobile, so lets take your car away.
    3000+lb slug is all it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by seandub View Post
      what you are saying is shit. Most don't use legal acquired weapons anyway, and those that did, would just find another way. So the point is completely retarded.

I assure more people are killed by negligence in an automobile, so lets take your car away.
      OMG DUDE REALLYy

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Yes Kielan, I'm the moron. Carry on

Comment

• I know here for example there is a ban on media reporting suicides, so as not to give any other people possible ideas of how to off themselves.

How is a shooting where the guy kills many people and then offs himself not a murder suicide?
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Yes Kielan, I'm the moron. Carry on
            I would give you a response, but then I'd keep repeating myself.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• you kids have fun with your semantics. I'm going to sleep.

Comment

• Did anybody see the episode of John Stewart's show where he discussed all of this stuff? I would never tell somebody to watch him or Colbert as a primary source of political news/opinions, but he made some really good points and the whole episode wasn't totally over the top... he still made fun of FOX news the entire time, but if you could look past that, it wasn't bad.
                ///M 2.0
                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                  Did anybody see the episode of John Stewart's show where he discussed all of this stuff? I would never tell somebody to watch him or Colbert as a primary source of political news/opinions, but he made some really good points and the whole episode wasn't totally over the top... he still made fun of FOX news the entire time, but if you could look past that, it wasn't bad.
                  They make a ton of more valid points than most "news" networks do.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Why is car audio stuff stupid expensive for the good stuff?

Same thing with house hold audio

Comment

What you are saying is shit. Most don't use legal acquired weapons anyway, and those that did, would just find another way. So the point is completely retarded.

IIRC I read somewhere that 4 out of 5 mass shootings were done with legally obtained guns.

Newtown and the Movie shooting were both legally attained.
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• "why is quality equipment more expensive than junk". stop and think about that for a minute

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                          Did anybody see the episode of John Stewart's show where he discussed all of this stuff? I would never tell somebody to watch him or Colbert as a primary source of political news/opinions, but he made some really good points and the whole episode wasn't totally over the top... he still made fun of FOX news the entire time, but if you could look past that, it wasn't bad.
                          That's always my problem with him. He does a really good job and makes a lot of valid points, but there will be times where his blatant hatred of FOX news makes him look dumb and illogical.

I love watching Colbert, but only because he's 100% completely over the top and doesn't care. He will also be more neutral (though his character is supposed to lean conservative).
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          people are such stupid cunts.
                          fuck everybody.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                          Originally posted by Dudermagee
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            IIRC I read somewhere that 4 out of 5 mass shootings were done with legally obtained guns.

Newtown and the Movie shooting were both legally attained.
                            Having said that, the worst US school massacre was done via bomb in the 1920's.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                              That's always my problem with him. He does a really good job and makes a lot of valid points, but there will be times where his blatant hatred of FOX news makes him look dumb and illogical.

I love watching Colbert, but only because he's 100% completely over the top and doesn't care. He will also be more neutral (though his character is supposed to lean conservative).
                              Colbert is as liberal as they come.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                Colbert is as liberal as they come.
                                Correct. But he pretends to be a conservative and tends to act like a moderate on the show.
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                people are such stupid cunts.
                                fuck everybody.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X