This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    The most extreme I can see happening is an assault weapons ban, and restrictions on mag capacity. An E.O. would obviously be the only way anything would happen. Idk, I can't really see anything harsher than that, that will cause enough unrest as is.
    There has already been restrictions on magazine capacity. Clinton did that.

But it was only good for 10 years.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• A ban of any kind would not have stopped newtown, or any other mass shooting. Bad news fellas, criminals don't obey the laws, and illegal guns are more readily available than the legal ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        Weren't you looking at AWDs? WRX and such
        Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        I hope he wasn't looking at Gaybarus.
        Nope, I've been looking at E36's pretty much the entire time.
        ///M 2.0
        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Which is exactly why I don't see much of anything happening.

But in respect to the other legal weapons shootings this year, it would have made a difference.

#beinganinstigator #ilikeguns
          Nope it wouldn't. Someone who id capable of killing any number of innocent people, will do it by any means necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            There has already been restrictions on magazine capacity. Clinton did that.

But it was only good for 10 years.
            I know, both the assault weapons ban and mag cap ban expired years ago. There aren't any currently, hence why it's the only thing I could see being reinstated.
            Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            A ban of any kind would not have stopped newtown, or any other mass shooting. Bad news fellas, criminals don't obey the laws, and illegal guns are more readily available than the legal ones.
            Which is why I can't see much of anything happening.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              Nope it wouldn't. Someone who id capable of killing any number of innocent people, will do it by any means necessary.
              In terms of legally acquired weapons. Good lord Sean, read what I'm saying.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• In other news there was an armed robbery around the corner of my apartment at the jewelry store this morning.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                  But that only qualifies you for a cheap/cool tag. Registration in N.Florida was going to be the same for my e28 either way, ended up I wasn't even eligible because the age changed from 25 to 30.
                  Here in PA you can only drive them in daylight hours, only drive them for 3000 yearly personal miles(shows are unlimited), cant drive them more than twice in a 7 day period, must keep a miles log book

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  Prius + 1ZZ?
                  Worse Ideas

Comment

• Put a ban on media glamorization of mass shootings
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Put a ban on media glamorization of mass shootings
                      Ah now we are getting somewhere

Comment

or if they want to cover something like that, it must have completely accurate information. I'm still not convinced that the .223 "AR" that was supposedly used in Newtown was actually used. So many stories for the first 5-8 hours said it was in the car and that the shooter had 2 handguns. Then all of a sudden there was a spin and no mention of the handguns anymore.
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        people are such stupid cunts.
                        fuck everybody.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                        Originally posted by Dudermagee
                        You're stupid.

Comment

this...

there are alot of things we dont need in the media. that is one of them.

Comment

In terms of legally acquired weapons. Good lord Sean, read what I'm saying.
                            What you are saying is shit. Most don't use legal acquired weapons anyway, and those that did, would just find another way. So the point is completely retarded.

I assure more people are killed by negligence in an automobile, so lets take your car away.

Comment

Yup.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                What you are saying is shit. Most don't use legal acquired weapons anyway, and those that did, would just find another way. So the point is completely retarded.

I assure more people are killed by negligence in an automobile, so lets take your car away.
                                That is the reasoning that politicians will use. No shit someone who wants to kill people will do it by any means necessary.

Did you not read where I said #beinganinstigator. We've had this conversation before already. MORON.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X