X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    driftmobile
    Nah, too much work to set it up, would make a cool cruising car, especially since it is eligible for club rego.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
    Fucking wheel fags.
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      Nah, too much work to set it up, would make a cool cruising car, especially since it is eligible for club rego.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VWr6I.gif[/IG]
      It's an S12.
      It deserves to be slammed into a wall like a dirty whore.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I <3 S12s.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

*offset

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            It's an S12.
            It deserves to be slammed into a wall like a dirty whore.
            If I get it, it will get slammed... but into the pavement not the wall

Conveniently S13 front suspension bolts straight into an S12...

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            I <3 S12s.
            I love and **** them
            They look good, but the motor is shit

Comment

• Get paid tonight and then have to pay rego and insurance on the 180

Which means 2 more weeks until i'll have enough money for a welder again

Anyone have experience with a Lincoln Powermig 180C (MIG) or the Lincoln PowerCraft 180i (MIG/TIG/Stick)

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                That's what we were talking about while we were under the truck. None of the threads were flattened or stripped so we kept them. They should have been fucked up but they didn't yield for some reason. Idk, the u-bolts will probably never see the light of day again because that Peterbilt ran 32 years without needing any suspension work and the old man will retire before it needs it again.

Do you work on heavy equipment/semi's often?
                Yea i run concrete pumps and move equipment. and end up with my hands in the repairs alot.

Comment

Just read about club rego. That's cool, but what club are you running under? Or does the club consist of all those who buy a permit
                  Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
                  Yea i run concrete pumps and move equipment. and end up with my hands in the repairs alot.
                  Cool beans. I'm logging with my father for ~4 months and his equipment is from the 80's/early 90's so repairs come more often than usual.

Comment

• logging is pretty hard core. It's one thing i always thought would be fun. whole new skillset of machinery to learn.

Comment

• Just for Khalil:

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        Just for Khalil:

Byron either threatened or actually made the ban a week long.
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        people are such stupid cunts.
                        fuck everybody.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                        Originally posted by Dudermagee
                        You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                          Just read about club rego. That's cool, but what club are you running under? Or does the club consist of all those who buy a permit
                          Club rego is a scheme set up by the registry authority where they offer a limited use type of registration to members(paying members) of eligible registered car clubs.
                          With club rego you get special number plates and a log book. The registration is valid for 1 year, but there are 2 options for club rego, one option allows you to drive the car 45day out of the year and the other option gives you 90 days. You must fill out the log book provided and keep it in the car for every journey as police can pull you over and check.(police hardly bother club rego cars)
                          90 days per year is pretty much every sat and sunday for the entire year, which plenty of road time for a club car since the purpose of them is usually weekend cars, not daily drivers.

There are about 20 or so eligible car clubs that I could join to get club rego, but the Toyota/corolla club and a Datsun club which would be obvious choices for me depending if I end up with a Toyota or a Nissan

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
                            logging is pretty hard core. It's one thing i always thought would be fun. whole new skillset of machinery to learn.
                            Our setup is about as hard core as it gets in the Southeast. Most crews now have rigs that top their trees that are going to saw mills to be made into boards and de-limbers that are attached to the end of loaders now as opposed to a guy with a chain saw on the ground. The operator just drags the trees through it before they are put on the truck. All of our shit is open cab, no a/c or assisted steering other than hydraulic arms to articulate the tractor bodies. I spend about half my time in a skidder and the other half using a chainsaw. Being in the woods all day is really fun if the outdoors is your thing. I love it, plus my dad is a real character to be around.

Edit: @Roman That's the fucking shit. I wish the US had something like that.
                            Last edited by Samuel L. Jackson; 01-09-2013, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• damn even the stuff the guy we used to share a yard with that i thought was old had closed cabs , A/c and the like.
                              thats cool you get along with your dad. and hey , if you guys make a living with no payments. fuck it.

Comment

• Fuck Fuck Fuck, I get really bad ideas about cars I dont have but want

Comment

Working...
                                X