Clear All

• Morning Rob.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      Morning Rob.
      niggi!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I can't justify an E46M3 any more, save a few thousand more and you can be in a 135 or a preLCI E9x 335. It just doesn't make sense to me to get an E46M at the price point they're still at. Once the new M4/3 comes out I'm sure prices will come down, but until then. I'm not too sure.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You think you'll be car shopping before the new M comes out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            I can't justify an E46M3 any more, save a few thousand more and you can be in a 135 or a preLCI E9x 335. It just doesn't make sense to me to get an E46M at the price point they're still at. Once the new M4/3 comes out I'm sure prices will come down, but until then. I'm not too sure.
            That's just like the vw r32, still priced high

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
              You think you'll be car shopping before the new M comes out?
              I am right now. This summer I'm definitely making some upgrades.
              Originally posted by Dibaltic View Post
              That's just like the vw r32, still priced high
              Yup. I mean the E46M is an incredible car, but for the money that is still being asked for them, for not much more, there are more desirable cars.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• What about a 1er? even without the sports package they're good cars.

Comment

• Yeah I agree nice cars. And I think a 1 series would be sweet by the way

Comment

• I should be okay with OEM oil pump. I just need a baffled pan and AccuSump
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                    Originally posted by Jedidiah
                    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      I can't justify an E46M3 any more, save a few thousand more and you can be in a 135 or a preLCI E9x 335. It just doesn't make sense to me to get an E46M at the price point they're still at. Once the new M4/3 comes out I'm sure prices will come down, but until then. I'm not too sure.
                      can you now go back to that IG pic a few months back and just admit then that the e36 m3 is a much better buy.... lol
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                        I should be okay with OEM oil pump. I just need a baffled pan and AccuSump
                        I only hear bad oil issues with RB motors.
                        But if you're looking for 450hp that may be another matter.
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• 135/335 still lacks a LSD.
                          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            I only hear bad oil issues with RB motors.
                            But if you're looking for 450hp that may be another matter.
                            Same. The only thing about SRs and high HP is lack of baffled pan and in need of accusump oil res. oh and an oil cooler. Other than that, 450 isn't uncommon lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                              135/335 still lacks a LSD.
                              Gay.

But can be resolved fairly cheaply if they are any thing like S/Z/G chassis
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Cal, why accusump? Sr's oil pump suck that bad?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X