This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
    That sounds so much worse than working for 8 hours.
    Having worked 10 hour days this summer, I promise you it is.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
      Better then the 4 hour night class I had. Now that fuckin sucked.
      I've done that twice, but they were 3 hour classes. Still sucked.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Having worked 10 hour days this summer, I promise you it is.
        Lol no

Duder have you taken any good military classes where you have to pay attention for 8-10 hours?
        Originally posted by Oxer
        people are such stupid cunts.
        fuck everybody.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
        Originally posted by Dudermagee
        You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
          Do it.
          can't buy one though....

Originally posted by jdel View Post
          That sounds so much worse than working for 8 hours.
          Yeah I remember when I was around his age.
          I would go to school for 8 hours then go to work for 8 hours 3-4 days a week. the other 3 days I would either work or go to school.
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Lol no

Duder have you taken any good military classes where you have to pay attention for 8-10 hours?
            Yes, it is because I have 4 hours of class straight, then I have 4 hours of THON work to do, then 6 hours of work to do for said classes. So yes, it does suck a lot more than working 8 hours.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              I really like the focus ST
              there I said it
              I do, too. Both the Focus and Fiesta ST models look pretty decent, and Ford's new styling is very Aston-Martin-ish, so that adds a bit of value there, too.

Now you make me want to spend all weekend test driving cars.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
              www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Lol no

does not compute

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                  I do, too. Both the Focus and Fiesta ST models look pretty decent, and Ford's new styling is very Aston-Martin-ish, so that adds a bit of value there, too.

Are we getting the Fiesta ST??

I'm not sure about reliability and the price is a bit out of my range atm, but if they come down enough next year and hold up well then it might be a possiblity.

And I was thinking about the AM look on them just yesterday when I looked at the frontend of a Taurus (?)

Comment

• Lol Khalil banned again.
                    people are such stupid cunts.
                    fuck everybody.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                    Originally posted by Dudermagee
                    You're stupid.

Comment

oh let's get a ford, cuz they look like aston martin
                      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Are we getting the Fiesta ST??

I'm not sure about reliability and the price is a bit out of my range atm, but if they come down enough next year and hold up well then it might be a possiblity.

And I was thinking about the AM look on them just yesterday when I looked at the frontend of a Taurus (?)
                        I think the new Fusion is the one that looks the most AM to me:

And I think we MIGHT be getting the Fiesta ST. They were saying there's a good likelihood.

Yeah, price is a bit over my head, too. E46 M3 is about the top of my range for now in terms of what I could jump into tomorrow.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

I might just go test drive one this weekend for shits
                          It's like a daily thing for you: "What will Duder want to drive/buy today?"

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          Yeah I remember when I was around his age.
                          I would go to school for 8 hours then go to work for 8 hours 3-4 days a week. the other 3 days I would either work or go to school.
                          +1. 16 hour days for 4 days a week, have one 8-hour day, and then work weekends. That sucked.
                          Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

[IMG]http://media.ed.edmunds-media.com/ford/fusion/2013/oem/2013_ford_fusion_sedan_se_fq_oem_2_500.jpg[IMG]

And I think we MIGHT be getting the Fiesta ST. They were saying there's a good likelihood.

Yeah, price is a bit over my head, too. E46 M3 is about the top of my range for now in terms of what I could jump into tomorrow.
                          I detest Ford's new car designs. They ripped off Aston Martin so fucking hard, that I almost think of them like Hondas with different front facias grafted onto them. Like DC5's with S15 front ends or some shit.

Also, E46 M3's do not disappoint.
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

[IMG]http://media.ed.edmunds-media.com/ford/fusion/2013/oem/2013_ford_fusion_sedan_se_fq_oem_2_500.jpg[/MG]

That was the one I was thinking of.
                            yeah there is alot of people saying we are getting the Fiesta in 2014.
                            About fucking time. The UK has been getting all the good fords for fucking ever.

Right now 16k or so is what I feel I can spend while having the 240 and still be able to swap it without issue.

I really wanted that subie but couldn't justify the 20k or so it was going to cost me atm.

Comment

• hello RT!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I'd go with the Fiesta ST only if it was 2 door. I love 2 door Focuses and Fiestas.

Comment

Working...
                                X