This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
    I mean, I like to read about the history of one's car, how the car came about to it's current state, how the car was obtained, a bit of the owner's life etc etc... But I guess nowadays I don't like to read the shit anymore. And I mean shit as a generalization for the blog text, not shit as in calling someone's story crap.
    And that's exactly why I'm glad I'm both a blogger and proper published motoring journalist for print magazines.

After reading a hefty number of car blogs all across the internet, I can go to sleep at night assured that 99% of bloggers out there cannot write for shit.

Even Speedhunters' writing doesn't engage me whatsoever. Their photos, however, are near godlike, especially motorsports coverage.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Kinda tired of car blogs.
      Kinda tired of cars.
      BMW E38
      That White Evo
      -SOLD
      instagram @kbuss
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
        And that's exactly why I'm glad I'm both a blogger and proper published motoring journalist for print magazines.

After reading a hefty number of car blogs all across the internet, I can go to sleep at night assured that 99% of bloggers out there cannot write for shit.

Even Speedhunters' writing doesn't engage me whatsoever. Their photos, however, are near godlike, especially motorsports coverage.
        Write my feature, Andrew!!
        BMW E38
        That White Evo
        -SOLD
        instagram @kbuss
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
          Write my feature, Andrew!!
          for? (site?)
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            for? (site?)
            Lowered Lifestyle is featuring it. I don't really think my car is worthy of a feature right now, but it happened.
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

Lowered Lifestyle is featuring it. I don't really think my car is worthy of a feature right now, but it happened.
              ah yes, another SW spin off blog
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

NOOO WTF YEAH IT IS! shit is boss dooo it and dooo it well sir! a huh all those 925 hoes will want to go down on you!
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Those 925 bitches love me.
                  BMW E38
                  That White Evo
                  -SOLD
                  instagram @kbuss
                  flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    ah yes, another SW spin off blog
                    lol ohhhhh no man! here we go again...... I like the man's affection to his shit tho! I follow on IG thats mostly it but he seems to keep his shit updated lol
                    Last edited by Rob&co; 01-08-2013, 04:10 PM.
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Those 925 bitches love me.
                      damn u need a decal like that! or better yet a Tee! lol
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

I agree with this 100%. There are way too many blogs that have spelling errors, grammatical errors, and just general nonsense in the articles. I try to read as much as I can but sometimes I just give up and look at the photos because sifting through the terrible written text takes too much effort. When I read something, I want to be inspired and many of these sites just don't do it for me. Most of the articles that Mike writes on Stanceworks are well put together but when others write them, it is hit or miss.

Comment

• Anybody like whisker wars as much as me?
                          DSDone

Comment

• Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
                            I agree with this 100%. There are way too many blogs that have spelling errors, grammatical errors, and just general nonsense in the articles. I try to read as much as I can but sometimes I just give up and look at the photos because sifting through the terrible written text takes too much effort. When I read something, I want to be inspired and many of these sites just don't do it for me. Most of the articles that Mike writes on Stanceworks are well put together but when others write them, it is hit or miss.
                            checking your blog now....... clicking on link in sig.....

Cool benz tho!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• LOL Lowered Lifestyle.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                LOL Lowered Lifestyle.
                                oh youve heard of it? thats cause its fucking famous
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X