• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• derkaderka
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I love putting the occasional 5 or 10 bucks in my car, because when I forget about it and then find it, it's like giving myself a present lol
        -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
          I love putting the occasional 5 or 10 bucks in my car, because when I forget about it and then find it, it's like giving myself a present lol
          lol thats what I do!....except.. I lose it.......and then I find it like a year later
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• lukey.me or justsomerandom.com ?

Comment

• lukey.me

Comment

• derkderk allah
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• moar opinions

Comment

• So cbf...
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Quiet in here....

Kielan, whats your Flickr?

Comment

• Hahah its in my sig, but its

flickr.com/photos/kielan_prince
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• weirdest thing ever happened last night/today. I go to get in my car, and the battery is dead. No lights, no turning over, nothing. So im like wtf its probably the remote to my amp not working right so its staying on until the battery dies. Went to bed, woke up and went out to fix it. 12.65v at the battery, 14.87v when the cars on, 12.42v to the amp when its on, and when its off. 12.42v to the remote when its on, 0v when its off. To anybody who is confused on what this means, it means its working fine and shutting off when its suppose to and the battery was not dead. So somehow, last night I had like 3v in my battery then this morning I had a full charge. :confessed

-Dan

Comment

• Do you know that for a fact, that you only had so little voltage?
                            -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                            Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• What you haven't heard of the witchcraft batteries? That magically gain and lose charge when they please?
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
                                Do you know that for a fact, that you only had so little voltage?
                                I didnt test it, but there was no voltage anywhere since the headlights didnt work, interior lights didnt work, never turned over. Only thing I could think it would be was maybe the ground wire slipped off, but I drove the car 4 hours before the battery died.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                What you haven't heard of the witchcraft batteries? That magically gain and lose charge when they please?
                                Made by the same company as the headlight fluid and muffler bearing?

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X