This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    its not JUST any mexican. they're the people with the lowriders, scrappin, dipping on 3. while driving with the bandana's all up in their eyes so they cant see shit, socks up to their knee's, plaid flannel shirts...
    ahk.

dipping on 3? what is this?

Comment

• slate can
      s

Comment

• southern comfort can

Comment

• im guessing tis a car term

and lukey, stop with the pics, u are giving australia a bad rep

Comment

• wtf u mean a bad rep?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              ahk.

dipping on 3? what is this?
              3 wheel motion
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• oh thats mad as. id love a car with hydros one day, but i think its illegal in aus

Comment

• they gonna be thinking we all are alcos!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i have to admit, those low rider things are mint. id use differnt wheels, but everythign else is horn.

Comment

• they already think that anyway.

Comment

• oh yeah

true

carry on then.

Comment

• I plan on getting one as just a fun project with my dad. Maybe an Impala anod/or an '88 Mazda B2200

Drama you are like god
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• and you guys just proved yourself even more as alcoholics

Drama you are like god

Comment

• bullshit. its normal to get drunk every weekend.

Comment

• lol, i bearly go out and drink, maybe once a month. im more of a driving person then a passanger, so when i have alco in my system, people **** driving me around.

Comment

• oy adam where u get that 180 thingo from in ur sig?

Comment

Working...
                                X