This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
    Random question, but how much does your rear section exhaust for the E39 M5 cost? I know someone that might be interested, but the products page for the FMU website is down.
    Couple g's
    BMW E38
    That White Evo
    -SOLD
    instagram @kbuss
    flickr

Comment

• Rob, I love that you had a couple good E30's and then threw one in with carbon fiber fender flares and Rota Grids.

Comment

• May have just scored an evo head on the cheap

Comment

• Another day of no emails and no calls about a job. Fucking **** this shit.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            Oh, you know, filled with shitloads of violence. Gay marriage bill going before the state senate in the coming days. For a more local answer to your question, we ran the numbers and found we pulled a grand total of $1.6M in revenue (not profit) for 2012, which is a slight jump over last year's $1.2M.

So, same shit as usual, I guess.
            My girl wants me to move to Chicago, I'd probably try to get hook up working at goose island but I have no idea if I'd like Chicago at all

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              awesome news. good to hear at least someones making progress around here
              In terms of revenue (jobs in and out the door), yes. In terms of profit growth? Didn't check the numbers, but the majority of profit goes into growing the business (parts for shop cars, new diagnostic tools, new shop equipment, being able to stop jobs for a few days to devote time to project cars just before a show, etc.). I sure as shit didn't see an extra dime this year, and I loathe for the moment when I dare ask about that.

...And I just found out that I lost $12 per weekly paycheck (I'm salaried) due to an increase in social security tax. Whatever, I'm fine with that, seeing as how I want that money to exist when I get that old.

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
              Random question, but how much does your rear section exhaust for the E39 M5 cost? I know someone that might be interested, but the products page for the FMU website is down.
              You were close, Kyle. We ran the group buy through Brecus on M5Board for $999, but MSRP is $1500 + shipping.

We're currently selling them for $1500 including shipping, so you save a chunk of change on the S&H (it's not a small box).

I can give you more info if you like, just let me know. PM, Facebook, E-mail, whatever.

Also, we canceled our RPMWare subscription since they jacked rates up and we saw next to no sales from the Products page. We're figuring out what we want to do with that now.

Originally posted by Gator View Post
              My girl wants me to move to Chicago, I'd probably try to get hook up working at goose island but I have no idea if I'd like Chicago at all
              Oooh. It's a ton of fun, at least it is for me. It all depends on what you like.
              Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 01-03-2013, 06:30 PM.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
              www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

In terms of revenue (jobs in and out the door), yes. In terms of profit growth? Didn't check the numbers, but the majority of profit goes into growing the business (parts for shop cars, new diagnostic tools, new shop equipment, being able to stop jobs for a few days to devote time to project cars just before a show, etc.). I sure as shit didn't see an extra dime this year.

...And I just found out that I lost $12 per weekly paycheck (I'm salaried) due to an increase in social security tax. Whatever, I'm fine with that, seeing as how I want that money to exist when I get that old.

You were close, Kyle. We ran the group buy through Brecus on M5Board for $999, but MSRP is $1500 + shipping.

We're currently selling them for $1500 including shipping, so you save a chunk of change on the S&H (it's not a small box).

I can give you more info if you like, just let me know. PM, Facebook, E-mail, whatever.

Oooh. It's a ton of fun, at least it is for me. It all depends on what you like.
                oh yea, thats why I said progress, not profit lol. I could tell from when I was there that a lot goes back into the business
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

In terms of revenue (jobs in and out the door), yes. In terms of profit growth? Didn't check the numbers, but the majority of profit goes into growing the business (parts for shop cars, new diagnostic tools, new shop equipment, being able to stop jobs for a few days to devote time to project cars just before a show, etc.). I sure as shit didn't see an extra dime this year.

Payroll tax. Went back up to 6.2% from 4.2%. If you make $30k a year you would see a reduction of $50. If you make $113,500 or something close to that and above, it would be a reduction of $187.50.
                  people are such stupid cunts.
                  fuck everybody.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                  Originally posted by Dudermagee
                  You're stupid.

Comment

• What do you like?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                      There is nothing not to like about Chicago, except for the winters.
                      BMW E38
                      That White Evo
                      -SOLD
                      instagram @kbuss
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                        There is nothing not to like about Chicago, except for the winters.
                        we get winter here too, i think he;ll be fine
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                          Rob, I love that you had a couple good E30's and then threw one in with carbon fiber fender flares and Rota Grids.
                          hehehhe racecar readdy! lol
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• chicago winters are tougher than mass by far

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              we get winter here too, i think he;ll be fine
                              Hahaha, currently working on the waterfront in Maine in a building with no heat

Comment

• I think that may be the first time in about a year that I've seen rotas and they're not on a subaru.

Comment

Working...
                                X