X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have an interview to be an SAT tutor tomorrow... Not that great of a job, but it's money...

Comment

• Hahahahahah duder
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        nailed it
        my nigah you can have my e30 that was wIN!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• welp, I officially **** my job as of today. fuckthisshit.jengacat.png
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            welp, I officially **** my job as of today. fuckthisshit.jengacat.png
            #tellmeaboutitpal
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

welp, I officially **** my job as of today. fuckthisshit.jengacat.png
              What made you come to that realization?
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                What made you come to that realization?
                it was 5* out this morning
                Im completely frozen
                I dont make enough money to live
                equipment doesnt work worth a shit when its this cold out

I wouldnt mind the driving and shit conditions if I was making at least a decent amount of money. but every week its like I take another step backwards. fucking pointless. how am I supposed to get ahead and unfuck my life if Im making as much as a high school kid?

Comment

• You fuckin can't dude. You just can't.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                    I'm still trying to figure out how S:N has half a million likes on FB, when 99% of their coverage isn't unique and you can find it on, like, hundreds of other pages. It perturbs me.
                    Doesn't surprise me. I don't follow/like SN or visit the site much, but they do feature some dope international vehicles. We all know I dislike SN and Elvis, and their content lacks depth compared to SW, but I'm not ashamed to admit (actually I am ashamed but fuck it) that a lot of the cars they feature are wayyyyy more up my alley than the cars featured here. I'm a little less conservative is all.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Im completely frozen

I wouldnt mind the driving and shit conditions if I was making at least a decent amount of money. but every week its like I take another step backwards. fucking pointless. how am I supposed to get ahead and unfuck my life if Im making as much as a high school kid?
                      its all about change we can believe in!
                      Originally posted by Kielan
                      I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                        its all about change we can believe in!
                        i support SW threw everychanel i can like a damn gangbanger lol! I clown on SN all day and diss them on the daily for my own reasons lol
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Im completely frozen

Does demand for fixed windshields depend a lot on the season/weather? seems like it although I'd expect more cracked windshields during the winter time. Maybe shit will pick way up in the spring. I got a chip in my windshield but I don't plan on getting it fixed till spring, so maybe a lot of people are doing the same?

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                            Does demand for fixed windshields depend a lot on the season/weather? seems like it although I'd expect more cracked windshields during the winter time. Maybe shit will pick way up in the spring. I got a chip in my windshield but I don't plan on getting it fixed till spring, so maybe a lot of people are doing the same?
                            hopefully it will. my boss said this is the slowest hes seen it in as long as he can remember. If I cant bank some money before tax time, Im completely fucked. I already owe the IRS like $5000, and since Im 1099, I'll have to pay taxes in addition to that. but since Im barely making it paycheck to paycheck, I wont be able to pay them. luckily, Im not a payrolled employee so they cant garnish my wages. If that were to happen, Id buy a tent and move to the homeless shanty town thats down the road from where Im at now

Comment

• I am hungry as all hell and it's only 3:20. dafuq.jpg
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                I am hungry as all hell and it's only 3:20. dafuq.jpg
                                Made 2 different types of chili. One is turkey chili with spicy diced tomatoes and spicy chili seasoning and the other is beef with mild tomatoes and chili seasoning.
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                people are such stupid cunts.
                                fuck everybody.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X