This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Han View Post
    Duder, how's the 510s with 13/11 springs?
    awesome
    Went with the recommended preload, going to add a bit more next season though.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Shot down why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        awesome
        Went with the recommended preload, going to add a bit more next season though.
        How is it on the street? My PBMs were 8/6 and they felt like mashed potatoes.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
        Originally posted by Jedidiah
        he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          I'd be interested in an e30 like this....IF it was a manual
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=251613

Gtfo!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Shot down why?
            You're going to think this is very lame but to make a long story short, my dad stopped at the shop that takes care of our euro cars to talk to the owner about this one we found. He told him about the mileage (97,000) and the owner said that it's about the time where the suspension bushings might need to be replaced and some other stuff too. This demotivated my dad to go check the car out, especially because the dealership doesn't have any of the maintenance records for it. The car is also in Virginia and he doesn't want to drive down there and the car not be in the condition we think it is. He's the kind of guy that doesn't come empty handed after looking at a car, especially if it's not close and that didn't help the situation either... it's also how i ended up in my Corrado.
            ///M 2.0
            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Yo fellas.

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
              You're going to think this is very lame but to make a long story short, my dad stopped at the shop that takes care of our euro cars to talk to the owner about this one we found. He told him about the mileage (97,000) and the owner said that it's about the time where the suspension bushings might need to be replaced and some other stuff too. This demotivated my dad to go check the car out, especially because the dealership doesn't have any of the maintenance records for it. The car is also in Virginia and he doesn't want to drive down there and the car not be in the condition we think it is. He's the kind of guy that doesn't come empty handed after looking at a car, especially if it's not close and that didn't help the situation either... it's also how i ended up in my Corrado.
              Did you want a Corrado back then as much as the M3 now?

Comment

• Then you might as well start looking for cars with 120-130k and service records. Those are the things you have to deal with when buying an older low mileage car.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  Did you want a Corrado back then as much as the M3 now?
                  I've always really liked these cars, but back when I was looking for my first car I didn't have enough money to buy one and couldn't afford the insurance and now I do. I worked two jobs this summer, have another job at school and I've been saving for a while.

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                  Then you might as well start looking for cars with 120-130k and service records. Those are the things you have to deal with when buying an older low mileage car.
                  I know, it just sucks. I thought I found a great deal on this car, one owner, interior and exterior look great but not knowing the maintenance records combined with how far away the car is were the main issues. My friend told me about the biggest things to look out for when trying to find one these so it's not like I don't know that they have their issues... it just seems like I keep having shitty luck and other stuff gets in the way sometimes.
                  Last edited by Jersh; 01-02-2013, 11:43 PM.
                  ///M 2.0

Comment

• Short of major abuse, engine knock ad major leaks, there's not much to be concerned with.

Make sure you have a metal impelled water pump and not plastic, change your oil regularly and learn to deal with quirky error messages. That's about all I takes to drive an e36.

And I beat the fuckin piss out of my coupe on a very regular basis. Only things that ever broke were things that I broke by being an asshole

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      Short of major abuse, engine knock ad major leaks, there's not much to be concerned with.

Make sure you have a metal impelled water pump and not plastic, change your oil regularly and learn to deal with quirky error messages. That's about all I takes to drive an e36.

And I beat the fuckin piss out of my coupe on a very regular basis. Only things that ever broke were things that I broke by being an asshole
                      Thanks man. I always try to study up as much as possible before I really start looking for car and these seem to have way less issues that my car now.
                      ///M 2.0

Comment

• Holy crap I need to roll my fronts. They are fucking chewing on the tires.
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• oh hai bitches
                          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Sup Pascal.

Comment

• Fucking cold.

Comment

• morning rt.

its like 8 degrees out.

fuck that