X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup, punks drivin mercedes and rocking hella expensive clothes, but live in bunk ass apartments.

I drive a decent car, always rock fresh gear but never fancy. But make a good living and live in a house.

I could dress like that, but I have no need. Shit looks silly and I'd just feel like a bitch if I wore it. I keep it real son

Comment

• I just buy clothes instead of car parts now. Hence my 240 STILL isn't done.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
      Originally posted by Jedidiah
      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        Yup, punks drivin mercedes and rocking hella expensive clothes, but live in bunk ass apartments.

I drive a decent car, always rock fresh gear but never fancy. But make a good living and live in a house.

I could dress like that, but I have no need. Shit looks silly and I'd just feel like a bitch if I wore it. I keep it real son
        lol Jesus Sean is killing it today!

Take that SantanaRow faggot fakers! lol Feels good to know a real American!

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• But I did buy cams for it already...lol
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
            I just buy clothes instead of car parts now. Hence my 240 STILL isn't done.
            i wanted your wheels but they sold too fast~! lol

I hope you didnt buy fancy's with that cash ? lol
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
              i wanted your wheels but they sold too fast~! lol

I hope you didnt buy fancy's with that cash ? lol

Wheels bought my cams and a shirt actually haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                Wheels bought my cams and a shirt actually haha
                ahhhh nice! lol thats legit man....... i can justify that, not that my dumb ass matters lol
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Still waiting on the dude to come by and pick up the Integra and pay me the rest so I can properly start on my 9k RPM headwork.

Comment

• Sean, did you like driving your coupe or convertible more? I'm torn between a 99 convertible and a 99 coupe and I'm looking for any advice I can get.
                    ///M 2.0
                    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                      Sean, did you like driving your coupe or convertible more? I'm torn between a 99 convertible and a 99 coupe and I'm looking for any advice I can get.
                      i liked my coupe a lot
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I would Vert IT!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          i liked my coupe a lot
                          That helps but doesn't at the same time... If that makes any sense. I really like this silver coupe, has black heated vaders and 105k miles. The convertible is black on black, the other seats but still heated and 97k miles.

The coupe is a farther drive and has some wiring for speakers done by the last owner, it kinda worries me. And the convertible is closer, but I don't know why but I just like the look of a coupe more.
                          ///M 2.0

Comment

That helps but doesn't at the same time... If that makes any sense. I really like this silver coupe, has black heated vaders and 105k miles. The convertible is black on black, the other seats but still heated and 97k miles.

The coupe is a farther drive and has some wiring for speakers done by the last owner, it kinda worries me. And the convertible is closer, but I don't know why but I just like the look of a coupe more.
                            most e36 with the hk system have been rewired at some point. just the way it is with that setup

vaders are the worst seats ever. I had lux seats in mine and they were awesome
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Sean, did you like driving your coupe or convertible more? I'm torn between a 99 convertible and a 99 coupe and I'm looking for any advice I can get.
                              Depends on how hard you like to drive it.

Verts don't have fixed roofs, so you sacrifice structural rigidity for all that sunshine. Put a M3 'vert next to an M3 coupe of the same year, with the same driver, and the coupe will outperform every time. It may be a small difference, but it's a difference nonetheless.

The only convertible to retain 100% of the chassis rigidity of its coupe brethren is the Pagani Zonda. Because Pagani are a bunch of whack-a-doos that build cars for insane people.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                most e36 with the hk system have been rewired at some point. just the way it is with that setup

vaders are the worst seats ever. I had lux seats in mine and they were awesome
                                I mean there are wires all over in the trunk for subs and shit. It's also missing the head unit so the wires are hanging out there too. Other than that it's great.

And everybody says vaders really suck, but I just like the looks of them. I never had to sit in them.
                                ///M 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X