This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
    I think late model Chevy Malibus have 17" steelies too, 5x100. Almost picked up a set but I have 5x114.3.
    Nice, I've got an STI so i'm at 5x114.3 too. So you should be good with Chrysler steelies. I always wanted Charger Police Package steelies, but they're impossible to find.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      I was plotting out in my mind how much Far Cry I would be playing today.

When the big boss popped his head in the room with a smile on his face, I was like

Haha I feel you on that. Thankfully OJ's still in Vegas for another day.

Man, it must be nice having a wife (and therefore a built-in dual income). I sure would like to afford to be able to leave this fucking state for a few days, without having to travel for work purposes.

One of these days...

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

Man, it must be nice having a wife (and therefore a built-in dual income). I sure would like to afford to be able to leave this fucking state for a few days, without having to travel for work purposes.

One of these days...
        vacations are a mystery to me. any day Im not working, Im losing money
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• damn Chris that made my stomach hurt!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

One of these days...
            It's a trap.

I don't know how much paid vacation time I get this year, but I plan on using all of it. This is the first time in my life I've had paid time off, and it is awesome.
            Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            damn Chris that made my stomach hurt!
            I overdosed on Moe's for lunch, so I should be okay for the next three hours.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              It's a trap.

I don't know how much paid vacation time I get this year, but I plan on using all of it. This is the first time in my life I've had paid time off, and it is awesome.

I overdosed on Moe's for lunch, so I should be okay for the next three hours.
              Moes........ gross

Comment

• lol nice
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  vacations are a mystery to me. any day Im not working, Im losing money
                  Yeah, the last time I took a vacation, it was for a good friend's wedding, I was making solid bank as a server (before student loans and new car payments) and it was a Christmas present from my folks.

I've never had the money to go on one myself, so for the last four years or so I've only really gone on day trips outside of the state (like when I flew to LA on a Friday to drive an E46 M3 back to Illinois by Sunday).

Just once, I'd like to try to save up and go. But knowing me, something will happen with my car and I'll have to dump $500 into it the day before I purchase plane tickets.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                  I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Moes........ gross
                    idk is it!? lol
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Yeah, the last time I took a vacation, it was for a good friend's wedding, I was making solid bank as a server (before student loans and new car payments) and it was a Christmas present from my folks.

I've never had the money to go on one myself, so for the last four years or so I've only really gone on day trips outside of the state (like when I flew to LA on a Friday to drive an E46 M3 back to Illinois by Sunday).

Just once, I'd like to try to save up and go. But knowing me, something will happen with my car and I'll have to dump $500 into it the day before I purchase plane tickets.
                      Same here. All my trips Ive taken were leaving friday (sometimes after work) and getting home in time for work on monday. One day off at most

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                        idk is it!? lol
                        its hot vomit wrapped in a tortilla

Comment

its hot vomit wrapped in a tortilla
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I wish dually's weren't so expensive.
                            BMW E38
                            That White Evo
                            -SOLD
                            instagram @kbuss
                            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                              I wish dually's weren't so expensive.
                              and then if it's old enough to afford, it's too rusty being in the midwest.

Comment

• What's rust?

Comment

Working...
                                X