X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is $275 one way or round trip? Because if i could get a round trip for less than 300 we might be able to do this soon haha

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Sup

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        Sup
        Nothing. Happy new year, btw.

Not exactly pleased that I'm at work, but hey, can't really afford the whole unemployment thing right now.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
          Is $275 one way or round trip? Because if i could get a round trip for less than 300 we might be able to do this soon haha
          yeah round trip look into it! lol try booking for like march!? Just price point wise lol

Yo sean sup pal! how was nye? I missed u man we need to kik it like soccer....
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• NYE was cool, my lady had some of her friends over, nothin too crazy.

How was yours

Comment

• I want to go wash my car but 34 is too cold for that lol

Comment

• Morning everybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                  NYE was cool, my lady had some of her friends over, nothin too crazy.

How was yours
                  ahhh nice! I miss those NYE's

lol i had a typical single male tool type of NYE it sucked basic shit 10+ hours of drinking and smoking and lots of smoked meat's in between lol we also went to some hood all black folks party around 3am where i really got fucked and sang rap songs it was actually great to my suprise and i ended up smoking most of my weed with then they were all stuck and shit lol

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  Morning everybody.
                  yoooooo!
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Wudup. About to grub down steak & eggs.

Comment

• Finally found some 17" steelies for snow tires. Turns out Dodge Caliber steelies fit the Subaru.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                        Finally found some 17" steelies for snow tires. Turns out Dodge Caliber steelies fit the Subaru.
                        steel is real!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Power goes out at work. Fuckyeah.jpg

Get called into a meeting. Fuck.

Everyone gets sent home, just gotta finish this meeting. See people pulling out of the parking lot. yeahfuckyeah.gif.

Meeting runs long. Goddamn it.

Head of the company interrupts meeting- power is back on.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• That is so shitty.

Comment

• I think late model Chevy Malibus have 17" steelies too, 5x100. Almost picked up a set but I have 5x114.3.

Comment

• I was plotting out in my mind how much Far Cry I would be playing today.

When the big boss popped his head in the room with a smile on his face, I was like

Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 01-02-2013, 11:31 AM. Reason: Get your mind out of the gutter you sick fuck.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X