X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    Youtube doesn't offer a way to get the "long link" anymore so idk wtf
    For this forum, you embed a YouTube video by putting the video link in the URL tags.

This link gets copied into the text box that pops up when you hit the URL button on the forum: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCLiJ0K-dko (well, this format, not this specific link)

Some forums have video-specific tags and buttons, but this one does not, so that's how to embed a video.

Vimeo, now that I'm not entirely sure.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Nailed it.

By tomorrow it'll be a GSR Integra. By friday it'll be a 240sx that you "just missed".
      Lol
      just adding to potential cars.
      unfortunately all the cars im interested in are fairly rare in the condition i require.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        On this site if you just copy the url of the Youtube video and post it in your reply it automatically embeds. Not sure on vimeo though.
        That's what I thought bc that is how I did it before. But youtube changed their shit and they didn't have a button to get the original/simple link or whatever, I kept getting a weird long link. I just researched the vid and got the right link though

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
        For this forum, you embed a YouTube video by putting the video link in the URL tags.

This link gets copied into the text box that pops up when you hit the URL button on the forum: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCLiJ0K-dko (well, this format, not this specific link)

Some forums have video-specific tags and buttons, but this one does not, so that's how to embed a video.

Vimeo, now that I'm not entirely sure.
        I don't think you need to do the URL tag thing. It just does it automatically if you use the right link.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          Lol
          just adding to potential cars.
          unfortunately all the cars im interested in are fairly rare in the condition i require.
          Yes I'd say a mint e30 touring in the states for less than 5k is fairly rare

Comment

I don't think you need to do the URL tag thing. It just does it automatically if you use the right link.
            Yeah, I noticed that while trying to type out that YouTube link - it just kept embedding. Had to change text color halfway through the URL so that the forum wouldn't auto-embed.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Yes I'd say a mint e30 touring in the states for less than 5k is fairly rare
              Yeah i figure a sedan is more likely and those seem to be kinda rare in good condition

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                Yeah, I noticed that while trying to type out that YouTube link - it just kept embedding. Had to change text color halfway through the URL so that the forum wouldn't auto-embed.
                Ok so that works in a reply but I tried starting a new thread and it just posts the link and doesnt embed? Any ideas there

Comment

• sup ollie!?
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    Yeah i figure a sedan is more likely and those seem to be kinda rare in good condition
                    around me, all e30s are wayyy overpriced. They're the next 240sx. Worth nothing to a normal person and the whole world to the right person

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                    sup ollie!?
                    Just chillen about to go sell some books and maybe swing by my barber. Whats good with you bro?

Comment

around me, all e30s are wayyy overpriced. They're the next 240sx. Worth nothing to a normal person and the whole world to the right person

Just chillen about to go sell some books and maybe swing by my barber. Whats good with you bro?
                      dont buy a e30 leave that to the poor man like my self lol you guys are driving the values uP! lol jk jk if the dude get a e30 i might just quit life

Ahhh i am okay pal just got to work trying to get with the program but its a bit tough today lol! Smoked a mini bowl and thats about it!

Ohhh my moto chick u know the one! is down to fly in!
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                        Ahhh i am okay pal just got to work trying to get with the program but its a bit tough today lol! Smoked a mini bowl and thats about it!

Ohhh my moto chick u know the one! is down to fly in!
                        She's down to fly to cali to see you?!? score!! you paying for the flight? hahaha pay for mine too!

I was supposed to quit smoking weed yesterday for 2013. It's not going too well. I might bail on that whole plan.

Comment

I'm starting to see that the more I look.
                          I don't mind paying a bit for a car, but it has to be perfect.

Comment

She's down to fly to cali to see you?!? score!! you paying for the flight? hahaha pay for mine too!

I was supposed to quit smoking weed yesterday for 2013. It's not going too well. I might bail on that whole plan.
                            wow man thats a big thing to commit too! lol You should have put some rea thought into it! Lol we are all choosen for a reason to smoke ..... it's hard to quit if you need it or depend on it lol! I hope you smoke one asap or just quit all together no half ass shit son! smoke big or dont!

Yeah we chat fucking for days.... At times i cant get my eyes off my cell lol damn sexting!

But yeah well see no fucks given just want to see what she is really like! lol I would fly there but ill need a shit load of cash that way... But if she comes to me then its super easy!

Save up stay here ill house you too lol its about 275...... if you pre book!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                              wow man thats a big thing to commit too! lol You should have put some rea thought into it! Lol we are all choosen for a reason to smoke ..... it's hard to quit if you need it or depend on it lol! I hope you smoke one asap or just quit all together no half ass shit son! smoke big or dont!

Yeah we chat fucking for days.... At times i cant get my eyes off my cell lol damn sexting!

But yeah well see no fucks given just want to see what she is really like! lol I would fly there but ill need a shit load of cash that way... But if she comes to me then its super easy!

Save up stay here ill house you too lol its about 275...... if you pre book!
                              I wish I had more time on my break and I would def fly over. I might plan a weekend out or something tho because I've never even been to CA

Comment

I wish I had more time on my break and I would def fly over. I might plan a weekend out or something tho because I've never even been to CA
                                yeah thats legit! That would work! lol I am always off on weekend lol! And i am sure Sean is down to also show ya around! lol

Lets get fucking dumb man hurry and make it happen captin!
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X