X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also. I need to stop looking at sleds on craigslist. I already found two I want to go look at.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I want to get back in to Xbox, but I get bored with games super easily

Comment

• i just camp like a motherfucker because im the worst at close quarters combat.

cant run and shoot at the same time.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Also. I need to stop looking at sleds on craigslist. I already found two I want to go look at.
          Snow mobiles?
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
            I want to get back in to Xbox, but I get bored with games super easily
            Normally I do too (I beat the campaign for Assassin's Creed 3, did half the extra stuff and I haven't touched it since), but thankfully the progression system for weapons in CoD is enough to keep me coming back for more achievements and progression.

It's why I couldn't quit WoW for 3 years, albeit on a much less terrifying level.

I'm getting to be a real beast with the pump shotgun, though. Nothing is more satisfying than getting a 10-kill killstreak with a gun that can't be used past 25 feet.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Attn: bmw whores
              If you happen to come across a mint e30 sedan or touring for 5k or less. Lmk
              Kthanxbai

Comment

• Some faggot stole my center caps off my RS.... Because they fit on so many other wheels lol. I'll be keeping my eye out for reps with real centers.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicolaus Pro View Post
                  Some faggot stole my center caps off my RS.... Because they fit on so many other wheels lol. I'll be keeping my eye out for reps with real centers.
                  Think im going to start etching all my stuff with my initials

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                    Normally I do too (I beat the campaign for Assassin's Creed 3, did half the extra stuff and I haven't touched it since), but thankfully the progression system for weapons in CoD is enough to keep me coming back for more achievements and progression.

It's why I couldn't quit WoW for 3 years, albeit on a much less terrifying level.

I'm getting to be a real beast with the pump shotgun, though. Nothing is more satisfying than getting a 10-kill killstreak with a gun that can't be used past 25 feet.
                    I haven't played any of the new CoD's, well maybe a little of MW2. World at War was probably my favorite, zombies was so much fun.

I played the shit out the Forza franchise. I think at one point on FM3, I had like over a billion credits, all of them legitimate too

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      Snow mobiles?
                      Nailed it.
                      Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      Attn: bmw whores
                      Kthanxbai
                      By tomorrow it'll be a GSR Integra. By friday it'll be a 240sx that you "just missed".
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        Attn: bmw whores
                        Kthanxbai
                        There are plenty of E30 Tourings over here for that price and less

Comment

• Anyone know how to embed youtube or vimeo videos?

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                            Anyone know how to embed youtube or vimeo videos?
                            Witchcraft.

Comment

• Youtube doesn't offer a way to get the "long link" anymore so idk wtf

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                                Youtube doesn't offer a way to get the "long link" anymore so idk wtf
                                On this site if you just copy the url of the Youtube video and post it in your reply it automatically embeds. Not sure on vimeo though.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X