This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
    I remember I had 15s on my 86 Prelude and they where pretty big on it.
    The reason im saying that is because 88 Accords are like 2nd Preludes but with 2 extra doors.
    Yep 14s for that really old skool look

Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
    Oh. Well, are there any wheels they are relatively cheap and look nice? I'm 16, as stated before and have no form of income so I'd be looking at spending as little as possible. Wouldn't be straight away either, I'd purchase them sometime in the future.
    there are a lot of nice old skool wheels that would look good, once you know what the stud pattern and the width/offset you need let me know and I can find something to suit

Be prepared to budget around $1k as a benchmark, but I have previously bought full sets for much less
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      The only set of ewing caps currently for sale is not Ewing III unfortunately

Sigh.
      I look for about 3 hour and looked everywhere I could think of.
      I was even browsing american sites for some center caps.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Hey Roman have you seen for sale before.

Comment

Hey Roman have you seen for sale before.
          Yep, I would have bought some if I have ever come across a full set in a good size

Comment

Yep, I would have bought some if I have ever come across a full set in a good size
            Yeah I would of bought them ages ago too but their is only one most of the time but now their is 2 of them this time.

Comment

I remember I had 15s on my 86 Prelude and they where pretty big on it.
              The reason im saying that is because 88 Accords are like 2nd Preludes but with 2 extra doors.
              Oh, my Prelude has stock 14's on there, those are kind of big, 15-16" would be the highest for me I guess, who knows. I was using that as a guideline. Maybe 15" would look good on the Accord given that the Accord is a smaller car, or so it seems. I want a proper Japanese looks if that makes sense, just in terms of wheels though.

Originally posted by TRaNz
              yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
              They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

Yeah I would of bought them ages ago too but their is only one most of the time but now their is 2 of them this time.
                nah there is always 2 of them both singles

Comment

Be prepared to budget around $1k as a benchmark, but I have previously bought full sets for much less
                  Alright. I can do that. But you know, parents don't really understand sometimes. Heh, I have the money myself, but in their eyes, it may be a bit excessive, even though it isn't.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                  They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

nah there is always 2 of them both singles
                    Oh really?

Ive never seen both of them untill today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                      Oh, my Prelude has stock 14's on there, those are kind of big, 15-16" would be the highest for me I guess, who knows. I was using that as a guideline. Maybe 15" would look good on the Accord given that the Accord is a smaller car, or so it seems. I want a proper Japanese looks if that makes sense, just in terms of wheels though.

Comment

Yeah, I've seen that picture. I'd love to do that to the exterior besides the black bumpers.

Comment

Alright. I can do that. But you know, parents don't really understand sometimes. Heh, I have the money myself, but in their eyes, it may be a bit excessive, even though it isn't.
                          Yeah thats parents for ya,

Mine still complain about my spending on cars...
                          I have owned 8 cars in the passed 12 months and over 10 sets of wheels

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                          Oh really?

Ive never seen both of them untill today.
                          I always keep seeing them they are like 14x7 or 6.5 iirc

Comment

• What about C-Hutchs Accord? Its on 13s right?

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                            Yeah thats parents for ya,

Mine still complain about my spending on cars...
                            I have owned 8 cars in the passed 12 months and over 10 sets of wheels

I always keep seeing them they are like 14x7 or 6.5 iirc
                            15x6.5 +21 and +14

Comment

Yeah, I've seen that picture. I'd love to do that to the exterior besides the black bumpers.
                              chuck us a pic of your accord

Comment

chuck us a pic of your accord
                                I'll have to link one, give me a little bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X