• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Rob, Give me those XXR's for snow wheels lol
    i would but i let Eric Scholtz e36m3 have them alredy..... for his e30 lol
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      VW fanboys are unexplainable. I usually just ignore them.

for instance I saw a MK2 this morning that "is going to be one of the best VW builds in history". Unless that shit comes out with a 6mt r32 awd swap, its the same as every other MK2 ever build
      I **** VW fanboys.

Comment

got a pic KK?
        On my phone :/ it's all over fb though all the time.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        VW fanboys are unexplainable. I usually just ignore them.

for instance I saw a MK2 this morning that "is going to be one of the best VW builds in history". Unless that shit comes out with a 6mt r32 awd swap, its the same as every other MK2 ever build
        Fucking this!

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
        That's some other member's car... The guy that made a thread for Elvis' car owns it.
        Lol that fgt?
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
          But ya, this is how i am currently driving around in my car///
          [IMG]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/298871_190704031062903_610640512_n.jpg[/IM]
          Originally posted by Jersh View Post
          That's some other member's car... The guy that made a thread for Elvis' car owns it.
          Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
          i would but i let Eric Scholtz e36m3 have them alredy..... for his e30 lol
          rob you own this sc or not? lol I'm confused

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
            I remember the thread, just had to mess with Rob a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
              rob you own this sc or not? lol I'm confused
              Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
              I remember the thread, just had to mess with Rob a bit.
              nope i dont dew lexo only Yota! lol But that guy has a thread talking about how gay it is to sticker bomb and rock steelies lol But that sc of his sure fit's the image he is trying to clown on lol!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Nice! I'm trying to find 17"s in 5x114.3 to clear my brakes. I know Nissan and Honda made them but finding some in the PNW is near impossible.
                Why not just find a set of OEM wheels? You can find a dozen sets of aluminum wheels in 17 and 5x114.3.

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                Do want.

Fucking Blizzaks are just a waste of tire when there's nothing on the ground except for fucking salt.
                Yup. I got a taste of why it's a bad idea to run an undersize tire through the winter.

I'm using 195/60R15's on my Accord, when I should be using 195/65R15's. It lowered the car a half an inch or so, and it makes traction all but impossible on snowy roads. I was in 3rd gear doing 30mph last night, and it would spin all the way to 80mph. Useless.

Next year it's going to be the opposite direction with alloy wheels so I can know the fucking ice and snow out of the wheels.
                Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                What's all the hype over that stupid mk4 that's being built and plastered all over Facebook?
                That red and blue one with an R bumper on the ground and not even bolted up.
                It's a bunch of VW idiots who are rubbing themselves because someone is going beyond wheels and bags.
                Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 12-27-2012, 12:52 PM.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  Why not just find a set of OEM wheels? You can find a dozen sets of aluminum wheels in 17 and 5x114.3.

Yup. I got a taste of why it's a bad idea to run an undersize tire through the winter.

I'm using 195/60R15's on my Accord, when I should be using 195/65R15's. It lowered the car a half an inch or so, and it makes traction all but impossible on snowy roads. I was in 3rd gear doing 30mph last night, and it would spin all the way to 80mph. Useless.

Next year it's 195/70R15's.

It's a bunch of VW idiots who are rubbing themselves because someone is going beyond wheels and bags.
                  but it will have wheels and bags, right? RIGHT?!
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    but it will have wheels and bags, right? RIGHT?!
                    Rotiforms, bro.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Rotiforms, bro.
                      phew, that was a close one
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I am, but nobody in the PNW is selling for less than $600 a set.

Comment

unlikely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                            unlikely.
                            The only ones in 5x114.3 are some mazda wheels that the seller hasn't called me back on, a set of Rotas for $440 and some wierd reps that I have never heard of. I looked in Portland but 8 hours of driving for cheap snow wheels is a little much.

Comment

Look harder. I came up with three sets on Craigslist. Be creative on how you're searching, "5x114.3" is not the same as "5 x 114" or "5 x 114.3".

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              phew, that was a close one
                              Should have said BBS RS' for bonus points.

Comment

• 1552!
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X