This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
    verizon fucked something up? NO way, you paid a premium for that service....
    I'm gonna assume you have AT&T.

Comment

• Sprint thru work now.. had verizon, they could fuck up a wet dream and charge you a premium for it .

Comment

Sprint thru work now.. had verizon, they could fuck up a wet dream and charge you a premium for it .
        They could, and they probably have with you, but their service is good to me.

And them charging the premium is just the employees doing their job by trying to get you to pay as much as possible. But as long as you know otherwise then you should be fine.

Comment

sounds like a proper clusterfuck.
          It was it took the manager 4 hours on the phone with national to get it done

Originally posted by coconutt View Post

And them charging the premium is just the employees doing their job by trying to get you to pay as much as possible. But as long as you know otherwise then you should be fine.

they are great for me
          Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post

Exactly. I have been with Verizon forever and I always end up on the positive side of deals. When my Nexus fucked up (twice) I told them to replace it with an iPhone. They said they could only give me a refurbished 4. I said it wasn't good enough, so 30 min later they came back with a brand new 32GB 4S. As long as you aren't a stupid, you can normally work pretty much any deal with them.
            Originally posted by Oxer
            people are such stupid cunts.
            fuck everybody.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
            Originally posted by Dudermagee
            You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post

Verizon is known as the Evil Empire. I used to work for Verizon and At&t and they can both go to hell. I now have Sprint and can say I have never had any issues with them at all.
              Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• ATT up in this bitch
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  ATT up in this bitch
                  Your argument is invalid, you like BlackBerry's. Go back to 2008 man.

lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• my biggest quam with verizon is the price for service, and them phasing out unlimited data. and then One day way back in the way back. I needed an OS update on my phone. and the gentleman that did it. chose not to backup any of my hundreds of contacts. 1/2 of which were irreplaceable, when suddenly a random verizon employee disconnected my phone, mid OS update and bricked my phone.
                    I was told "we gave you a $20 credit on your account. oops, our bad.. Have fun getting those contacts from friends and buisness contacts from long long ago that are now half way across the world back" I kindly told them that was totally unacceptable, and the ramifications on my efficiency to conduct business would be greatly affected by their blunder. But it fell on deaf ears , all the way until i was in personal contact with the regional manager for the NE. who became irate that i even had to get to that point and essentially gave me something worthwhile. But it took me a month to get there.

Cliffs: verizon sucks, lost contacts, $20 credit. fuck you assholes. expensive service.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      Your argument is invalid, you like BlackBerry's. Go back to 2008 man.

lol
                      1. I fucking love blackberries
                      2. I no longer have one, I got a Droid now
                      3. I wish I cold go back to 2008, that was possibly the best year of my entire life
                      4. I my arguments are always valid
                      5. I really dont have any other points. But I had already types "5" before I realized that

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                        Verizon is known as the Evil Empire. I used to work for Verizon and At&t and they can both go to hell. I now have Sprint and can say I have never had any issues with them at all.
                        Would that statement stay true if you worked for Sprint too?

Satisfying the customers is just the key. As long as the provider you have is good in your area or other places you regularly attend, and you enjoy your phone, that's pretty much what matters.

Comment

• Long time no post. I'm really enjoy driving the e28.

Comment

my biggest quam with verizon is the price for service, and them phasing out unlimited data. and then One day way back in the way back. I needed an OS update on my phone. and the gentleman that did it. chose not to backup any of my hundreds of contacts. 1/2 of which were irreplaceable, when suddenly a random verizon employee disconnected my phone, mid OS update and bricked my phone.
                            I was told "we gave you a $20 credit on your account. oops, our bad.. Have fun getting those contacts from friends and buisness contacts from long long ago that are now half way across the world back" I kindly told them that was totally unacceptable, and the ramifications on my efficiency to conduct business would be greatly affected by their blunder. But it fell on deaf ears , all the way until i was in personal contact with the regional manager for the NE. who became irate that i even had to get to that point and essentially gave me something worthwhile. But it took me a month to get there.

Cliffs: verizon sucks, lost contacts, $20 credit. fuck you assholes. expensive service.
                            Yeah blame the personnel who helped you, they suck big dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              1. I fucking love blackberries
                              2. I no longer have one, I got a Droid now
                              3. I wish I cold go back to 2008, that was possibly the best year of my entire life
                              4. I my arguments are always valid
                              5. I really dont have any other points. But I had already types "5" before I realized that

you know I'm just fucking with you.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post

you know I'm just fucking with you.
                                RT is always serious, always

Comment

Working...
                                X