This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turbo 3.8L e21 View Post
    im not to bad, ah cool cool, where abouts was he from? ill tell you if hes a good guy or not lol
    lol not sure. he was buying an APR R1 diverter valve. i do know a handful of people from there though mostly Aidelade (sp?) and Perth.
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      lol not sure. he was buying an APR R1 diverter valve. i do know a handful of people from there though mostly Aidelade (sp?) and Perth.
      ah ok then lol, Adelaide's a bit boring lol, Perth is mainly all Mining towns and places like that, have an awesoem car scene, because Cars and Alcohole are pretty much all you got to spend money on over there lol, good fishing to

......... 3.8L V6 + T04Z + 15psi + e85 = 500rwhp - 10sec 1/4 mile - Hopefully .........

Comment

ah ok then lol, Adelaide's a bit boring lol, Perth is mainly all Mining towns and places like that, have an awesoem car scene, because Cars and Alcohole are pretty much all you got to spend money on over there lol, good fishing to
        thats what i get from the girl in perth. shes always out partying it up lol. and my buddies in Adelaide are big into the drift/jdm scene. killer cars

Comment

• i want to go to Australia....

Comment

• Originally posted by .:Heather:. View Post
            i want to go to Australia....
            werd.

theres lots of places id like to go. but im usually either too broke or too busy to take the time off

Comment

thats what i get from the girl in perth. shes always out partying it up lol. and my buddies in Adelaide are big into the drift/jdm scene. killer cars
              lol nice

yeh the JDM and Drift scene is pretty big over here atm, usually have comps on Wednsday nights, Friday nights, and Sundays,

my cars not built for it to well lol

and you should come Heather

......... 3.8L V6 + T04Z + 15psi + e85 = 500rwhp - 10sec 1/4 mile - Hopefully .........

Comment

• ^ looks like a good time. I used to do the whole jdm thing. those cars are fun to whip around in

Comment

• That second shot looks like its about to be curtains..
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• trying to drift with an open centre diff just doesnt work, and cut springs make it worse, ill just stick to straight line in this car lol

Comment

trying to drift with an open centre diff just doesnt work, and cut springs make it worse, ill just stick to straight line in this car lol
                      weld that diff y0

Comment

and you should come Heather
                        buy my ticket and I'll come lol

Comment

weld that diff y0
                          it breaks quicker when its wlded lol

ive blown 6 diffs in it, there just really week, the Welded one i did to little Burnouts and it went bang, so havtn welded one since, so i just buy open centres and leave them, ive got to set around to putting strong diff in with mini spool

Comment

buy my ticket and I'll come lol
                            come over on a boat like all these other assholes keep trying to do lately lol

stay away from our country you bloody Asians and New Zealanders

Comment

• nah i don't do boats ha

Comment

nah i don't do boats ha
                                yeh i dont like Supra's either

Comment

Working...
                                X