X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only person who gets super fucking annoyed at people who post pictures of other people's cars on facebook/twitter, and then use them for their header picture or profile picture or some shit?

"Oh, someday!" Bitch, get off your ass and go build a fucking car. Stop ripping other people off.

/ragefriday
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Am I the only person who gets super fucking annoyed at people who post pictures of other people's cars on facebook/twitter, and then use them for their header picture or profile picture or some shit?

"Oh, someday!" Bitch, get off your ass and go build a fucking car. Stop ripping other people off.

/ragefriday
      Yea. Never quite understood why people did that. Or even better. "My cars gonna look exactly like this".

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Am I the only person who gets super fucking annoyed at people who post pictures of other people's cars on facebook/twitter, and then use them for their header picture or profile picture or some shit?

/ragefriday
        Yeah.

Like the one dude on here that posts that LS build and updates it. I'm all for appreciating each other's cars but that's a bit over the top.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• 2ish hours of shoveling... the car is back in the driveway, spot cleared for the wife... now to wait 2 hours so I can go out and plow again.

Fuck you guys and your nice weather.
          It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
            Yea. Never quite understood why people did that. Or even better. "My cars gonna look exactly like this".
            That makes me rage. People have no sense of creativity or originality.
            Originally posted by andybob View Post
            Yeah.

Like the one dude on here that posts that LS build and updates it. I'm all for appreciating each other's cars but that's a bit over the top.
            Exactly. Like, I get that we all borrow ideas from eachother, that's car culture. But these fucking kids, "omg I'm totally gonna build a siqq car, check out my pepboys parts guiz". Then they post pictures of a widebody M3 GTR. It's like, there is a giant disconnect.

Originally posted by MrDanguy View Post
            2ish hours of shoveling... the car is back in the driveway, spot cleared for the wife... now to wait 2 hours so I can go out and plow again.

Fuck you guys and your nice weather.
            Fuck you! I want the snow! Send it over here to Rochester.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• i have a feeling one day he is going to kill the owner so he can wear the dude's skin around. shit's weird as fuck.

Comment

• wow busting a nut in the new 4th dimention is way cool!
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Picked up a couple inches of snow this morning. Suppose to get a little more today, 1-3 tonight, and 1-3 tomorrow morning. Heading to the mountain tomorrow morning to fuck around for a bit on the new equipment. So fucking excited I probably wont sleep tonight.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                    i have a feeling one day he is going to kill the owner so he can wear the dude's skin around. shit's weird as fuck.
                    Yeah that dudes a fucker creeper.
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      Picked up a couple inches of snow this morning. Suppose to get a little more today, 1-3 tonight, and 1-3 tomorrow morning. Heading to the mountain tomorrow morning to fuck around for a bit on the new equipment. So fucking excited I probably wont sleep tonight.
                      You guys south of us are getting all the snow. Fucking lucky bastard.

I have a Cosmos Racing cold air intake up on my screen, and I am so fucking temped to just order it, as well as the rest of my M3 parts today. It's a no-fucks-given kind of day.

Comment

• hope it doesn't snow tomorrow, have to drive to jersey

Comment

• Yeah send some fucking snow to Canada..

I expanded my snow machine fleet and can't wait to get out on the new one.

Welp I'm full of coffee, take care every one see you guys on the flip side.

Comment

• i am sending show to AZ. about a kilo
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                              i am sending show to AZ. about a kilo
                              Wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                hope it doesn't snow tomorrow, have to drive to jersey
                                For why?

Comment

Working...
                                X