X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure there is are a few companies that make coils for a Vic.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      I just got 10,500+ views on my blog. It's only been 5-6 months since the blog started
      Per day or Total?

Never mind, I checked. Total.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Damn Jason you do work hahaha.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Haha. I remembered his url for his blog so I decided to check.

Yes, I do work. I also want WORK wheels.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            I'm sure there is are a few companies that make coils for a Vic.
            they make them for the marauder and since most vics are bagged in the back most places only make front coilovers or you have to get custom springs.

Comment

• In some randos crib with possible gays Andy Brit friend mike, about to take a shot, god help me

Comment

• I've decided that if I am schroedstein, you are dwerk.
                Originally posted by da3bous
                I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• One of my very good friends at school took his life last night, I am not religious but keep him in your thoughs, Raymond storm chase, one of the best people I have ever met

Comment

• fuck man thats no good. keep ur head up, if you need to talk to someone, talk to someone about it.

on another note. time to start drinking

Comment

• Man,that's sad.
                      Deepest sympathy.

Somebody knows why he did it?
                      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• I'm ok, unfortunatly this is something that I have had to deal with multiple tomes before, but it was beyond a surprise to hear that it happened, he always brought a smile to everyones face, it's awful

Comment

• K.ridchan we have no idea, my two room mates were his roommates last year, we heard he wrote a note to one of my roommates but they won't let anyone read it, we are just celebrating his life and the time we had with him, he was a friend to everyone he knew

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                            we are just celebrating his life and the time we had with him, he was a friend to everyone he knew
                            I think you guys doing the right thing.
                            I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Thanks, his funeral is suppsed to be next friday, my roommates and I want to go, right now it is more important than anything

Comment

• Next week?That's pretty fast,isn't it?

Well, i have to go. university is shouting -_-"
                                Bye everybody

Comment

Working...
                                X