This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    At least I can find a car to buy, fizzbitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      The only people i know who like snow are children, hipster fags, people who dont live in a snow region, and women.
      I've always said that winter is really fun, until you get old enough to where it becomes a burden to your life, then it's a suckfest until you die.

And a snowblower? What are you, 60? I have the longest driveway on my street and I clear that whole bitch myself with a shovel. It's probably the only workout I get all year.

I don't think we've ever done the roof at my house. Granted, I live in Chicago, so maybe that's a coastal thing due to higher snowfall levels.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Does anyone in here actually snow/ski/snow mobile on a regular basis besides andy?
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Does anyone in here actually snow/ski/snow mobile on a regular basis besides andy?
          Before I had my son, yes. The last few years, no.
          Last edited by jdel; 12-20-2012, 02:53 PM.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            I've always said that winter is really fun, until you get old enough to where it becomes a burden to your life, then it's a suckfest until you die.

And a snowblower? What are you, 60? I have the longest driveway on my street and I clear that whole bitch myself with a shovel. It's probably the only workout I get all year.

I don't think we've ever done the roof at my house. Granted, I live in Chicago, so maybe that's a coastal thing due to higher snowfall levels.
            You just contradicted yourself there dummy.

Comment

Does anyone in here actually snow/ski/snow mobile on a regular basis besides andy?
              I do, granted I do live on the west coast so it's not quite the same kind of snow you're talking about.
              I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                I **** snow with a passion. spending 15 years working either in a garage or outside will do that
                I work in the shop every weekend, rain, snow or shine. Still haven't gotten tired of it.
                Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                The only people i know who don't like snow are children, hipster fags, people who dont live in a snow region, and women.
                Nailed it.
                Oh man youre right its so fun to leave for work work an hour early to drive in bumper to bumper traffic thats going 5mph on the highway in 6+ inches of snow.
                Find an alternate route and stop being a fucking housewife. I can get to work in the middle of a blizzard with about 15 minutes of extra traveling. Maybe it's because you suck at driving and aren't bright enough to find your way outside of following taillights. Maybe it's because you haven't figured out how to have fun in the snow by drifting in it or freight-training by idiots who are too stupid to buy snow tires.
                Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

I snowboard, snowmobile, and ride ATV's/ATC's every goddamn chance I get. And even when I don't, I still love driving in it.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                  Before I had my son, yes. The last few months, no.
                  Thats really the only reason to enjoy snow.
                  The only other is because you just like the way it looks, and thats just plain faggotry.

Comment

• I don't snow what you guys are talking about.

Comment

Thats really the only reason to enjoy snow.
                      The only other is because you just like the way it looks, and thats just plain faggotry.
                      Bro, do you even drift?
                      Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      I don't snow what you guys are talking about.
                      Icey what you did there.
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I work in the shop every weekend, rain, snow or shine. Still haven't gotten tired of it.

Nailed it.

Find an alternate route and stop being a fucking housewife. I can get to work in the middle of a blizzard with about 15 minutes of extra traveling. Maybe it's because you suck at driving and aren't bright enough to find your way outside of following taillights. Maybe it's because you haven't figured out how to have fun in the snow by drifting in it or freight-training by idiots who are too stupid to buy snow tires.

I snowboard, snowmobile, and ride ATV's/ATC's every goddamn chance I get. And even when I don't, I still love driving in it.

working in a shop on the weekends isnt the same as 60 hours a week laying a puddle of slush
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Bro, do you even drift?

Icey what you did there.
                          Bro do you even, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            working in a shop on the weekends isnt the same as 60 hours a week laying a puddle of slush
                            Fact. I don't envy that. I have a close friend who works at a shop that only does exotics, he bitches and moans when he has to work on slushy cars.

Comment

Bro do you even, bro.
                              Bro I the whole thing bro

Comment

• I still have the fleet of beater Subaru GL wagons. Their practically ATV's in the PNW. I 4x4 those bitches like they're trucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X