X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got dual screens at my desk, now I can keep Stanceworks open in one screen and act like I'm doing work in the other
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Yeah dude it was bad, woke up with insane stomach pain and farted a couple times then was like shiiiiit this isn't good haha.

Sat on the toilet for 25 mins straight. Fuck.

On my way to work now. Starving
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• And also agreed about not buying new.
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
          And also agreed about not buying new.
          I always buy things that are used and slightly abused. Wheels, cars, snowmobiles, whatever really. I mean, fuck, I've got $1,200 tied into my '99 Accord, and could flip it for $3,500 in a heartbeat. Who doesn't love that shit?
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Finally got dual screens at my desk, now I can keep Stanceworks open in one screen and act like I'm doing work in the other
            Lol,

I've been in the dual screen club for years.

Recently the I.T. guy was doing upgrades and he ordered me 2-24's as a "test" were the normal here is 21's.

Soo much screen space.

My I.T. guy rocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              I always buy things that are used and slightly abused. Wheels, cars, snowmobiles, whatever really. I mean, fuck, I've got $1,200 tied into my '99 Accord, and could flip it for $3,500 in a heartbeat. Who doesn't love that shit?
              Exactly! Hahaha.

Fuck want an E36 coupe again.
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                Yes. Every single one of them.
                Wait, you're a girl? How out of the loop am I?

In other news, 3 to 5 inches of snow in Chicago today, starting around 3pm.

Driving home is going to be a nightmare, only because of the other drivers. My Blizzaks and I will be just fine, it's all these idiots that drive on the highway at 35 mph that I don't trust.

Let's see if I can manage to NOT break a wheel this year. Because if there's one thing I'm going to be doing tonight, it's getting slightly faded and going out to toss the Si around in empty parking lots.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• No, I'm a guy I was just being sarcastic

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                    Let's see if I can manage to NOT break a wheel this year. Because if there's one thing I'm going to be doing tonight, it's getting slightly faded and going out to toss the Si around in empty parking lots.
                    I like the way you think.
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

• We're suppose to get snow tomorrow, tomorrow night and into Saturday. Mountain is suppose to open Saturday so it's gonna be a good weekend.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                        I like the way you think.
                        I always get worried when people tell me that.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Just got my shotgun out and cycled the slide a few times since I haven't done it in a few months. If shit hits the fan tomorrow, I'm ready. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• maybe the mayans had a heads up that obama is going to try to invade iran on the 21st. ww3, whooooo!

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              We're suppose to get snow tomorrow, tomorrow night and into Saturday. Mountain is suppose to open Saturday so it's gonna be a good weekend.
                              I will dance like an absolute fucktard if we get snow. I've been bored to tears.

Comment

• I wanna snowboard.
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X