This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Don't get me wrong- if you offered me enough to buy another one like it that didn't need paintwork, well I probably would turn that down too because I'm an asshole.

Truth be told, I would probably sell it if someone made me the right offer. That offer would have to be in the $9k+ range, which almost no one would offer anyway.

You're a lucky mother fucker for picking up that car.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Go fuck yourself Rob.

Just kidding.
      hehehhehheh that was good actually chris lol

850 to ocean city and 450 back to los gatos! Looks like ill have my e30 there too!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Why are you going there?

Comment

• I just waiting outside of this bitches car for 10mins at the grocery store so i could spit in her face. but she sat inside pretending to be on the phone.
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Why Dave?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Why are you going there?
              lets see, sex, drugs and rock and roll! Ohhhh and cars and bars and all of that good shit!

Now guys how safe is it to stuff my car w a pund and maybe my ak?

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              I just waiting outside of this bitches car for 10mins at the grocery store so i could spit in her face. but she sat inside pretending to be on the phone.
              bahahhhahahhhhahha DO IT!

Pic or BAN!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Why are you going there?
                Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                Why Dave?
                WHY?

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Why Dave?
                  I was loading groceries into my car (on the pass side) as she parks in the spot on the drivers side. fucking cunt parked so close I could barely get in. sat there yammering on the phone about some dumb shit probably. I tell you what. she glared at me when I open my door into her car with enough force to wake up a neighborhood. then I stared her down hard until she was terrified and looked away

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    I was loading groceries into my car (on the pass side) as she parks in the spot on the drivers side. fucking cunt parked so close I could barely get in. sat there yammering on the phone about some dumb shit probably. I tell you what. she glared at me when I open my door into her car with enough force to wake up a neighborhood. then I stared her down hard until she was terrified and looked away
                    I'm sure the second you opened your door into hers, your mindset was similar to this:

Screw people that park like that. If I accidentally park too close to somebody else, you'll damn well bet that I'll get back in my car and correct that shit. I'm not here to fuck with somebody else's day; I just want to park my car.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                      lets see, sex, drugs and rock and roll! Ohhhh and cars and bars and all of that good shit!
                      Sweet.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      Average jerk is an understatement.

Comment

• ^ exactly. have some decency. and you never know when you'll park next to someone like me whos almost always in a state of rage.

Comment

Sweet.

Average jerk is an understatement.
                          I get extremely angry almost immediately. and I dont look like the friendliest person around lol. so I hope I give her nightmares and stress and maybe a miscarriage if she was preggo

Comment

• Astro final took me 15 minutes. Got an 84. Swoop.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• idk how your off line?
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X