X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
    Eatin some beef stew for dinner, this bitch has been simmerin all day
    I want it

My roommate made me chicken, mashed potatoes and cauliflower. I love eating real food.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
      I have to drive from FL to MD and then straight to PA next Friday and Saturday. Going to be a bitch. Not enough energy drink to help me through that shit drive.
      Fuck that, what for?

I'm not even looking forward to the 8 hour drive home for Christmas, I just did it three weeks ago! Hahaha

Comment

• I want Chinese food....

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
          Fuck that, what for?

I'm not even looking forward to the 8 hour drive home for Christmas, I just did it three weeks ago! Hahaha
          8 hours ain't nothin little bitch boi, I drove 16 hours home from h20, last 8 hours alone and late night/ early mornin too

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
            8 hours ain't nothin little bitch boi, I drove 16 hours home from h20, last 8 hours alone and late night/ early mornin too
            I've gotten used to it, though it's still not something I look forward to hahaha. Especially hitting 3 hours of traffic last time because of an accident.

Patriots in 30.

Comment

I've gotten used to it, though it's still not something I look forward to hahaha. Especially hitting 3 hours of traffic last time because of an accident.

Patriots in 30.
              Could be worse.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Fuck that, what for?

Leaving Friday night and have to pick some clothes up from MD for my son and then straight to my Aunts house. It's 14 hours to MD and then 4 hours to Pittsburgh.
                Originally posted by Oxer
                people are such stupid cunts.
                fuck everybody.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                  Leaving Friday night and have to pick some clothes up from MD for my son and then straight to my Aunts house. It's 14 hours to MD and then 4 hours to Pittsburgh.
                  Shitsburgh*
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Trying to decide what new lens I should try and get my parents to buy me for Christmas. This is when my lack of knowledge about cameras makes this difficult. Input?
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Shitsburgh*
                      Meh. I don't mind Pittsburgh. They live about 45 min east though. In the middle of nowhere.
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      people are such stupid cunts.
                      fuck everybody.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                      Originally posted by Dudermagee
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                        Trying to decide what new lens I should try and get my parents to buy me for Christmas. This is when my lack of knowledge about cameras makes this difficult. Input?
                        You have a camera now don't you? You haven't out grown it yet. Get a lens or something. Or tell them to make a donation to the First National Bank of Kielan on your behalf.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          You have a camera now don't you? You haven't out grown it yet. Get a lens or something. Or tell them to make a donation to the First National Bank of Kielan on your behalf.
                          Yes, that is my problem. I don't know what lens to ask for. 50mm 1.4 is really the only one that comes to mind. But is the 1.4 that much better than the 1.8?
                          BMW E38
                          That White Evo
                          -SOLD
                          instagram @kbuss
                          flickr

Comment

• Duh.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I didn't ask for anything for chistmas, couldn't think of anything i wanted i havnt bought myself

in other news anon is going ham on wbc, fuckin hilarious

Comment

• Just registered for the Tough Mudder taking place in May. Should be fun.
                                BMW E38
                                That White Evo
                                -SOLD
                                instagram @kbuss
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X