X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw him at Bumbershoot in Seattle 2 years ago. Liked him. Wanted to rage kill all of his fans. Dumbasses.

Comment

• Of all songs for you to like, lol. While I love that song, it is not at all representative of his other stuff. I would highly recommend listening to Otherside, Same Love, The Town, Church, Vipassana, Neon Cathedral, Starting Over.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hahahahaha love this wacky shit
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          I'm hooked
          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes"]MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - THRIFT SHOP FEAT. WANZ (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube[/ame]
          That fucking song is too catchy.

Think I am going to download some music and just chill tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Of all songs for you to like, lol. While I love that song, it is not at all representative of his other stuff. I would highly recommend listening to Otherside, Same Love, The Town, Church, Vipassana, Neon Cathedral, Starting Over.
            I agree with it being different to his older stuff, but it's such a good song. I've been known to sing it in the shower on the odd occasion

Comment

• Two Door Cinema Club.

Comment

Of all songs for you to like, lol. While I love that song, it is not at all representative of his other stuff. I would highly recommend listening to Otherside, Same Love, The Town, Church, Vipassana, Neon Cathedral, Starting Over.
                White privilege is a big one. His older stuff is really, really good. Have you listened to atmosphere or living legends? What about cunninlyinguists?
                Originally posted by Oxer
                people are such stupid cunts.
                fuck everybody.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                You're stupid.

Comment

eh too srs
                  good but don't feel srs
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    Two Door Cinema Club.
                    When I'm in the mood for some good indie. Phoenix, modest mouse, silversun pickups, two door, death cab and a bunch of others.

Then I have the screamo/rock/punk side. Comeback kid, Silverstein, rise against and a bunch of others.

I just love music. I listen to a lot of different stuff. Just no country. Worst music that can be made outside your mainstream stuff.
                    fuck everybody.
                    You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                      White privilege is a big one. His older stuff is really, really good. Have you listened to atmosphere or living legends? What about cunninlyinguists?
                      I'm HUGE into Cunnlynguists since I was 15 haha. I do listen to a good amount of Atmosphere, he's helped me get through today haha. Eyeda is another good.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

The Town & Wings are by far my favorite songs by Macklemore.
                        BMW E38
                        That White Evo
                        -SOLD
                        instagram @kbuss
                        flickr

Comment

I'm HUGE into Cunnlynguists since I was 15 haha. I do listen to a good amount of Atmosphere, he's helped me get through today haha. Eyeda is another good.
                          Haha my first atmosphere song was lovelife. I dont know how many years its been since that song came out, but i can still recite the words to it. I even have all the sad clown mix tapes.

Listen to Living Legends - moving at the speed of life.
                          fuck everybody.
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                            Two Door Cinema Club.
                            I fucking LOVE Two Door.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Since we're on music, I raided the music thread here some odd months ago. All of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                                Listen to Living Legends - moving at the speed of life.
                                I quite like that!

Comment

Working...
                                X