X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chum by Earl Sweatshirt is on a new level. So fucking good. Shit is sad though.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
      i used to be a part of a dodge forum, more specifically a ram owners club. they tried to start a gay/lesbian thread in OT. but seeing as how most dodge ram owners/members were from the deep south, things didnt go too smoothly with that thread.
      da gays
      Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      That thread wasn't hence why it was deleted.
      that thread was doomed from the beginning

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
      Sometimes I really think we should have just let them leave in 1860.
      Sometimes I think we should just let you leave

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Chum by Earl Sweatshirt is on a new level. So fucking good. Shit is sad though.
      too many ssssssss'sssss
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        da gays

that thread was doomed from the beginning

Sometimes I think we should just let you leave

too many ssssssss'sssss
        Doomed... you just reminded me of Chucky on Rugrats.

And its In N Out time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Chum by Earl Sweatshirt is on a new level. So fucking good. Shit is sad though.
          I clicked the link after you posted it on your wall today.

Fucking so good. OFWGKTA and all that.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• I pretty much only like earl and hodgy. Syd's instrumentals are cool too. Chum is his best song so far imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
              I pretty much only like earl and hodgy. Syd's instrumentals are cool too. Chum is his best song so far imo.
              Agreed as far as Chum being his best. Orange Juice is still one of my favorites. Syd's instrumentals are awesome. I do like Tyler, but I would have to agree Earl and Hodgy are best.

I really like his new direction though.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                I pretty much only like earl and hodgy. Syd's instrumentals are cool too. Chum is his best song so far imo.
                Not a fan of Tyler or Frank Ocean?

Frank Ocean I can understand (some people really **** his voice for some reason, i'm decent with it), but I'm intrigued re: Tyler. Too horrorcore?

Some of the songs on his albums are kinda shitty (like where he just yells swag over and over), but "Seven" is one of my favorite beats of all time.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Actually listening to Frank Ocean right now.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbIlLmCID5g"]The 100 Greatest Movie Threats of All Time - YouTube[/ame]
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Frank Ocean is my favorite. His voice is incredible, unedited, and he's on some real stuff. Dude is beyond talented. I hope he wins all 6 of his grammy nominations, including album of the year, and record of the year.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I don't mind Frank Ocean. Tyler is annoying, but thats my opinion. Apparently I'm wrong for thinking that Kendrick Lamar is just another average rapper rapping about money, drugs and alcohol. Sorry but I'm not listening to music for that. I don't care if money, drugs or alcohol come up, but every song/verse doesn't need to be about that.

Give me some XV or other rapper that just wants to make it and I'm good.
                        people are such stupid cunts.
                        fuck everybody.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                        Originally posted by Dudermagee
                        You're stupid.

Comment

• Yeah, Frank Oceans voice is rad. I only recently found out about him, so I've yet to hear most of his stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                            Yeah, Frank Oceans voice is rad. I only recently found out about him, so I've yet to hear most of his stuff.
                            I'm a huge fan, if you haven't heard it. Swim Good, is one of his best songs. Channel Orange as a whole is unreal.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Lost is a favorite so far. Channel Orange sounds great, from what I've heard

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                                I don't mind Frank Ocean. Tyler is annoying, but thats my opinion. Apparently I'm wrong for thinking that Kendrick Lamar is just another average rapper rapping about money, drugs and alcohol. Sorry but I'm not listening to music for that. I don't care if money, drugs or alcohol come up, but every song/verse doesn't need to be about that.

Give me some XV or other rapper that just wants to make it and I'm good.
                                I think Frank is pretty good, but agree with what you say.

XV isnt great but I appreciate what he is trying to do

Comment

Working...
                                X