This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    he needs a chick with daddy issues, treat her like garbage and have a fulfilling sex life
    dont we all hahah
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
      Also, pipe cleaners really are meant to clean bowls and stems and shit huh? All those years thinking they're for arts and crafts projects.
      My friend cleaned my bowl on Wednesday, that had 1.5 years' worth of resin built up (I smoked out of it daily for those 1.5 years, probably 2-3x per day).

It took him about an hour, but all he used was 91% isopropyl alcohol poured into the bowl's inside, with a bunch of epsom salt. Then he shook it repeatedly, ran it under hot water, and repeated.

The thing looks brand new, and now I have a new way of cleaning my pieces.

Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
      When he said, "nice pics" all I could imagine was her frolicking in a field of daisies or some shit like that. Nothing related to nudity came to mind.
      Not this guy.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

he needs a chick with daddy issues, treat her like garbage and have a fulfilling sex life

Worddd.

Comment

and if you talk to a chick for hours on the phone at night, you aint hittin that shit.
          theres this one chick Ive known for a while and have been borderline friendzoned with. so for fun every once in a while I throw in a "you know im trying to fuck you, right?". makes it awkward for her and gives me a laugh

Comment

• i smoke blunts like a man.

sometimes i use a pipe though when i get extra fucking lazy

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              My friend cleaned my bowl on Wednesday, that had 1.5 years' worth of resin built up (I smoked out of it daily for those 1.5 years, probably 2-3x per day).

It took him about an hour, but all he used was 91% isopropyl alcohol poured into the bowl's inside, with a bunch of epsom salt. Then he shook it repeatedly, ran it under hot water, and repeated.

The thing looks brand new, and now I have a new way of cleaning my pieces.

Not this guy.
              I **** cleaning bowls but they're sooo nice after.

My older brother gave me his bowl from high school that his friend gave him when he was a Sophomore I think, it's never been cleaned. My brother is 24. That's 10 years of build up, it's the grimiest bowl ever, but it's all I use on road trips if I'm not smoking a blunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                theres this one chick Ive known for a while and have been borderline friendzoned with. so for fun every once in a while I throw in a "you know im trying to fuck you, right?". makes it awkward for her and gives me a laugh
                hahahahahaha, i just trat all broads like garbage that im trying to fuck so i can weed out the ones who have a need to please men because daddy either wasnt there

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                i smoke blunts like a man.

sometimes i use a pipe though when i get extra fucking lazy
                i smoke blunts 99% of the time, joimts when there is a hipster being a fag in the cypher

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

There's an easy way to spot those.

Go to her facebook. If you see tits hanging out by the 3rd pic, you're in.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  and if you talk to a chick for hours on the phone at night, you aint hittin that shit.
                  Hahahaha. When I was in Philadelphia last week, my wife-to-be wanted to talk on the phone. After like 5 minutes I told her "well I'm gonna let you go, I've got studying to do." I **** talking on the phone.

I kind of did have studying to do. I studied the flavor of the free drinks I was pounding.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  Atta boy Dave.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

hahahahahaha, i just trat all broads like garbage that im trying to fuck so i can weed out the ones who have a need to please men because daddy either wasnt there

i smoke blunts 99% of the time, joimts when there is a hipster being a fag in the cypher

My problem with blunts is that I like a lot of weed in them, 1.5 usually which goes through bud like no other.

Been ripping the bong lately. For awhile I had like 120 cigarillos that I got from work, it was so nice to be able to pick up some bud and a freshy to roll a nice one after work.

Also, packing a nice keef bowl right now.

Comment

• inbeforekellysays"youkidsneedtogetalife"
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        inbeforekellysays"youkidsneedtogetalife"
                        im 12 and what is a life?

Comment

• i actually do .5 at a time. I break down a dutch (like unravel the leaf from the paper) split them in half and bam! good times

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Girls always friend zone me. The pic of her in a thong from behind got me confused this time...

Comment

i actually do .5 at a time. I break down a dutch (like unravel the leaf from the paper) split them in half and bam! good times
                              Word that's what my roommate usually does, I don't mind .5ers, just prefer a little more.

Comment

• wow another school shooting.........
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X