This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
    Morning all might go make a starbucks run and get soe Micky Ds breakfast.

Also I got the job. I start work tomorrow
    Good shit Matty G.

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
      Poor thing.
      I gotta know if it's the real deal or not. And if it is, do I make an offer on it? I'm sure he would want a fucking mint for the thing, and I know how hard real E30 M3 fenders are to find.
      Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      Morning all might go make a starbucks run and get soe Micky Ds breakfast.

Also I got the job. I start work tomorrow
      Morning, and congrats dude
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• congrats on the job
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• For those of you who aren't FB friends with me, one of my Blizzaks decided to commit seppuku on the expressway last night. Pretty much the same story as the Super Sport; tread separated from sidewall, beads still intact.

I had to dodge some truck flotsam (chunks of truck tire and shit like that) to get onto the shoulder, so I imagine that I punctured it. I have yet to check, so I'll be back with pictures and all that.

In other news:

You've gotta be fucking kidding me. Ugh.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• I almost hit some semi truck tread the other day. If I hit it, I imagine the wires would have fucked my front driver paint.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Good shit Matty G.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              I gotta know if it's the real deal or not. And if it is, do I make an offer on it? I'm sure he would want a fucking mint for the thing, and I know how hard real E30 M3 fenders are to find.

Morning, and congrats dude
              Thanks guys!! I decided to scratch MDs breakfast. Found some frozen sausage and waffles. Sooo good

Originally posted by P78 View Post
              congrats on the job

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                For those of you who aren't FB friends with me, one of my Blizzaks decided to commit seppuku on the expressway last night. Pretty much the same story as the Super Sport; tread separated from sidewall, beads still intact.

I had to dodge some truck flotsam (chunks of truck tire and shit like that) to get onto the shoulder, so I imagine that I punctured it. I have yet to check, so I'll be back with pictures and all that.

In other news:

bad luck man. Time for a new car.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                I almost hit some semi truck tread the other day. If I hit it, I imagine the wires would have fucked my front driver paint.
                Last time I hit one my bumper seperated, lost my lip, and busted my foglights

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                  bad luck man. Time for a new car.
                  Trust me, I'm thinking the exact same thing. I'm pretty sure it's haunted.

If only somebody would buy a 2008 Civic Si with 92k miles for exactly what I owe on my loan (about $13k even). The mileage is too high to get that price, I think.

I'd just replace it with an E46 M3 or a S2000 and live out the rest of my days in happiness.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Trust me, I'm thinking the exact same thing. I'm pretty sure it's haunted.

If only somebody would buy a 2008 Civic Si with 92k miles for exactly what I owe on my loan (about $13k even). The mileage is too high to get that price, I think.

I'd just replace it with an E46 M3 or a S2000 and live out the rest of my days in happiness.
                    I'd say trade it in but trade in value is dick right now. Just try to have Dave sell it. He said used car prices there are crackhead prices.

Comment

• Just keep the shits.

Comment

For those of you who aren't FB friends with me, one of my Blizzaks decided to commit seppuku on the expressway last night. Pretty much the same story as the Super Sport; tread separated from sidewall, beads still intact.

In other news:

You have the worst fucking luck with tires, moreso than anyone I have ever met.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• it's karma for all the cool welds he sees everyday
                          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Deer chops for dinner? I think so! This deer is as home grown as you can get it was wild and hunted from the property around my house.

Also daily took longer than normal to start.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              You have the worst fucking luck with tires, moreso than anyone I have ever met.
                              And they're not fucking cheapo tires, either! Super Sports and Blizzak WS70's are top of the line seasonal tires. I've always been a firm believer of being better equipped than most of the schlubs on the road so I can get the hell out of their way, need be.

Fucking A.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                              www.stanceworks.com

Comment

I am in the same exact position with my car. Owe too much for what it's worth and I refuse to go upside down on another car.

Just met a guy that claims he has worked for the owner of APR for 10-15 years. He named the owner, but I'm trying to confirm it to see if he was bullshitting or not.
                                people are such stupid cunts.
                                fuck everybody.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X