X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    yea yea yea

i should have gone to h2o, my weekend plans kinda fell through after i decided not to make the drive
    I **** it when shit like that happens. Reminds me of the time I put an offer on a car, another better one came up, then that fell through and someone bought the other car in the meantime. Shit weak.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
      I **** it when shit like that happens. Reminds me of the time I put an offer on a car, another better one came up, then that fell through and someone bought the other car in the meantime. Shit weak.
      oh wells, cant win them all.
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Truth. sotu won't be a possibility for me. I'm too young to be able to afford such luxuries. Hence the not having a stanced car. I fail. Things like deposits on new apartments, other such bills keep me down. Gotta get a decent job!

I realized it's nigh impossible to be in a private college, financially independent, and to own a super nice car. Unless mommy and daddy bought it

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Truth. sotu won't be a possibility for me. I'm too young to be able to afford such luxuries. Hence the not having a stanced car. I fail. Things like deposits on new apartments, other such bills keep me down. Gotta get a decent job!

I realized it's nigh impossible to be in a private college, financially independent, and to own a super nice car. Unless mommy and daddy bought it
          true story. thats a lot to handle all at once while not having a killer job.

I just happen to have a big chunk of cash laying around right now. i was supposed to move into a baller apt this aug, but that fell through. so all the money i was gonna spend on that is being banked. living in the hood is cheap at least lol

Comment

• Ox. You better just fucking move your ass here. We need to make a second "house of stance" on the east coast mike has the one in tennesee but we need one on the east coast too. I know everyone that could be in it and I know who could build it. We just need people to want to be in it.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

psssssh fo sho man! Pick a sweet event and get your ass over here. We shall party.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              im probably down. i just need all dates and events submitted in writing. otherwise, theres no chance i'll remember
              Ill talk to Ben about it soon, Will deffinately be over for an SW meet, I just need to save enough to make it worthwhile while Im over there..
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• hahaha gotta keep your cars on lockdown though I'm sure. My bills aren't even that bad really, let's see...500 a month for rent. 100 for electric. 20 for cable. 165 for insurance. 243 for the daily driver. 45 for my cell phone. And I just had to cut a check to my college because the fuckers bumped up tuition. Shit's weak.

All that on top of classes, an internship, and a job that pays shit = no bueno. But Im able to squeak by. SOOO now that everybody knows what bills I pay every month Such an enthralling post...

Cole

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Ox. You better just fucking move your ass here. We need to make a second "house of stance" on the east coast mike has the one in tennesee but we need one on the east coast too. I know everyone that could be in it and I know who could build it. We just need people to want to be in it.
                  Dude that's such a sick idea. Let's get like 30 dudes (no homo) to go in on a baller as mansion in the hamptons and pay that bitch off monthly!

Cole

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Ox. You better just fucking move your ass here. We need to make a second "house of stance" on the east coast mike has the one in tennesee but we need one on the east coast too. I know everyone that could be in it and I know who could build it. We just need people to want to be in it.

If I could make enough money over there, I would probably seriously consider it.... Not for ever, But for a Decent amount of time... It would just be a matter of getting a long enough visa.
                    Originally posted by anth

Comment

hahaha gotta keep your cars on lockdown though I'm sure. My bills aren't even that bad really, let's see...500 a month for rent. 100 for electric. 20 for cable. 165 for insurance. 243 for the daily driver. 45 for my cell phone. And I just had to cut a check to my college because the fuckers bumped up tuition. Shit's weak.

All that on top of classes, an internship, and a job that pays shit = no bueno. But Im able to squeak by. SOOO now that everybody knows what bills I pay every month Such an enthralling post...
                      yea we do. but everyone knows us in town, so we're straight. we're the only house of white people in the area lol but we always have nice cars around.

Comment

• lol token white guy...

Cole

Comment

lol token white guy...
                          you got it. nice sports cars, drinking too much, listening to metal. thats us

Comment

• Originally posted by anth

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              those sound like my plans for this weekend

Cole

Comment

Dude that's such a sick idea. Let's get like 30 dudes (no homo) to go in on a baller as mansion in the hamptons and pay that bitch off monthly!
                                Well idk about 30, I was thinking more along the lines of 10 or so, in some huge place, outside a big city, (tri-state) or PA outside philly or something like that, and we could help Dan start his shop, and we could all work somewhere around there, think about how awesome that would be.
                                Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                If I could make enough money over there, I would probably seriously consider it.... Not for ever, But for a Decent amount of time... It would just be a matter of getting a long enough visa.
                                Get a work visa? I know its not easy now, but hey my dad did it, pretty much everyone in my family has done it, because they all immigrated here. In fact, even though he had been living in the US for like 26 years he got his citizenship 6 years ago, after being here for so long on a green card. I want you to try your very hardest to do so Ox, I really do.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                Bahahhaha reminds me of that episode of Chapelle show.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X