- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Alex and I are now family.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Alex and I are now family.
        It's official now
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Good luck to all you 3

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Thanks, Jason. We're all gonna need it
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Thanks Jason.

Jason how have you been with school and such, I feel like this thread is just me bitching all the time and we don't talk about you ever. I want to hear!
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Thanks Jason.

Jason how have you been with school and such, I feel like this thread is just me bitching all the time and we don't talk about you ever. I want to hear!
                Haha. It's all good. I usually don't like to talk about myself that much.

More of a closed book than an open one unless I'm comfortable with people.

School-Taking Statistics and Anatomy/Physiology class.
                Statistics-Pretty decent class.
                Anatomy-Holy crap so many definitions....

All I am looking forward to is SOTU. More of meeting people behind their screen names/blogs.
                And more of hanging out with the SW crew.

Didn't talk to Mike that much when he dropped by SF few years back. It's all good now.
                Met Ben before Wek'fest. Small Meet & Greet @ Gillis Motorsports but on the day of, couldn't chill. Why? I misunderestimated the time waking up, catching a train, taking a bus and waiting in line. ಠ_ಠ

That is all.
                Last edited by jasonklee; 09-29-2010, 11:44 PM.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• SW crew is great, honestly the coolest guys I know, even though we only spent a few hours together I miss them a ton, awesome awesome people. I'm jealous you get to see them and I don't.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

SW crew is great, honestly the coolest guys I know, even though we only spent a few hours together I miss them a ton, awesome awesome people. I'm jealous you get to see them and I don't.
                    True.

Except I usually see them at meets or BBQs.

I'm jealous you got to ride in Rusty.

Comment

• Still jealous.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                        Interesting. That's what my parents brought up few years ago.

(When I wanted to do automotive design.)
                        When I was working at a honda wreckers, my hatch was just sitting in the shjop. I was planning on doing little bits and pieces here and there after hours, but when you work on other cars for 10 hours, you really cant be fucked doing your own, you put ot off repeatedly, then when you do put your foot down to allocate time, its never productive.

Fuck that shit. Now Im making more money, working less hours and actually get excited about spending a few hours a week on my cars... Except the legend

I **** it so much right now.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• jason i get to meet you at sotu. dooooope. haha.
                          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            When I was working at a honda wreckers, my hatch was just sitting in the shjop. I was planning on doing little bits and pieces here and there after hours, but when you work on other cars for 10 hours, you really cant be fucked doing your own, you put ot off repeatedly, then when you do put your foot down to allocate time, its never productive.

Fuck that shit. Now Im making more money, working less hours and actually get excited about spending a few hours a week on my cars... Except the legend

Ugh, that feeling.

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                            jason i get to meet you at sotu. dooooope. haha.
                            Yeah Buddy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

How'd your meeting go? And why does you **** the legend?

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                              jason i get to meet you at sotu. dooooope. haha.
                              Jealous.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Some Import tuners newbies don't understand what's the difference between JDM, USDM and CDM parts. This a real scenario of a real conversation I get...

Comment

Working...
                                X