This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
    Whoah guys. Just letting him know that have used resources before wasting peoples' time with typing. No panties bunched here.

Yeah I'll keep trying. I'm tempted to just PM someone who has if I can't find anything by the end of the night.
    if you are incapable of finding the information, i doubt you have the mental capacity to complete the installation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      it's a bit ironic that Samuel L. Jackson dropped motherfucker in a post
      Hahaha, I guess so. If my username was Jules Winnfield it would be better.

I've found all the info on the rest of the installation so I'm obviously not and idiot. I wanted to know exactly how that part worked.
      Last edited by Samuel L. Jackson; 12-07-2012, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Manual management is easy. You will need a compressor, relay, pressure switch, tank and paddle valves/gauges.

Compressor runs off of a relay. Depending on what kind of compressor you get, you will need a fairly thick gauge of wire ran back from the battery. (I'd say like 6 gauge min) I can send you some diagrams to wire the relay up. It's pretty easy, you just need a power on ignition wire and the wire from the pressure switch. Once the compressor is all hooked up, you run air lines from the tank to the paddle valves. When I do it, I use one line and then put a small manifold at the valves. This eliminates the need to run 4 separate lines all the way up to where you put the valves. Some people will tell you this slows down the speed of lifting the car, and I am sure it does but paddle valves are already pretty damn slow.

This diagram is kind of confusing but illustrates how everything should be hooked up...
        The paddle valves basically have an input and an output. The input comes from the manifold which is supplying air from the tank. The output goes to the bag. When you dump it, the air just comes out of the valve. You don't need to run a separate dump line for paddle valves. For gauges, just tee into the air line and that's pretty much it.

Comment

• Wow, thank you very much. Those relay diagrams would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
            Wow, thank you very much. Those relay diagrams would be greatly appreciated.
            PM'd

Comment

• fuck i **** that dopestep car

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                fuck i **** that dopestep car
                Which one?

edit: found it.
                Last edited by Jlyons617; 12-07-2012, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• What the hell makes that Dopestep car special? Anyone with mechanical ability and a weekend could do that. Camber arms, coils and wheels. Not amazing.

Comment

• Coils, wheels, misc, sell, repeat.

Comment

• And the "coils" are racelands, heated rear springs and eBay camber arms. It's the defentition of why every automotive community hates the stance kids.

Comment

And the "coils" are racelands, heated rear springs and eBay camber arms. It's the defentition of why every automotive community hates the stance kids.
                        and its on Breytons.....
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Wow. what a pile. I was looking and was suprized that Kamil's E46 did'nt have a build thread. That was one of the first BMW's I thought of.

Comment

And the "coils" are racelands, heated rear springs and eBay camber arms. It's the defentition of why every automotive community hates the stance kids.
                            Keyword; kids.

Comment

• No matter how old you are, you're a stance kid.

Comment

• this arthiritis shit is whack. every joint in both my hands is in so much fucking pain right now
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X