• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    but were you sideways!?
    Yeah we were.
    Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    Right? They're so awesome for long trips and pretty much any other application besides getting in and out of.
    Really makes me consider getting fixed backs for my car, purely from a comfort aspect lol.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I love my spg's, I will keep them forever.

This car of the year shits heating up, it's making me anxious now. I really don't know who to nominate that hasnt already been. I mean let's all be honest, the red z32 is the only car that can win

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        I mean let's all be honest, the red z32 is the only car that can win
        Pretty much. He knows it too lol

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Wasn't he the one that started the thread? Haha

Comment

• Vince totally knows it, I'm more interested in second place. It's really up in the air, the e28 wagon is getting love.

I can't nominate, I just wanna throw up e36's

Comment

• I don't know man. Vince's car IS on it's own level. But there are some serious builds that haven't been brought up yet.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm drawing a blank, I KNOW there ate builds out there but I feel like the car must be done. Edafes z33 comes to mind but it isn't done yknow

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Yeah we were.

Really makes me consider getting fixed backs for my car, purely from a comfort aspect lol.
                  well then you cant complain lol
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• this fag is trying to tell me that a e46 m3 is a flasless idea! I told him nope! and he got but hurt the dude dont know shit about bmw lol!
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• There's a bunch of builds where it's like hurry the fuck up and slap it together before the 15th so I can nominate you. Edafe's car is def one of them

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• SEAN wtf is this i just read u dont want the vert anymore?!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I would nominate the midmounted Mazda minitruck, but its not even complete yet. The chassis on that thing is fucking crazy.

Comment

• i still think that volvo is one of the more extensive "complete" builds on here.

Comment

• my e28 touring nomination is takling it homE watch!
                              all bmw no jiggy shit! boosted too! Its new from the ground uP!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I like the Volvo a lot but I know it actually sucks to drive and thats what it was built for. It has to be a car I want in my driveway IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X