This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    do you loose anything if this business does not succeed?
    nope, just wasted time
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      nope, just wasted time
      If you do it in your spare time, then I guess it is alright

What is the profit you will get if it does succeed?
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

indeed I am. just got home from a business meeting at Starbucks, where I acquired 30% of a company that will most likely not succeed
        Giggidy.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        hahha. its a buddy of mines. he has this idea for a product and I am doing the electrical engineering, partial design and purchasing stuff. I didnt have to put any money into it. just my time
        Need someone certified for soldering?
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

If you do it in your spare time, then I guess it is alright

What is the profit you will get if it does succeed?
          I get 30% of the profit. since Im doing the purchasing and electrical design, I just need to maximize the profit margin to maximize the money in my pocket

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Giggidy.

Need someone certified for soldering?
            nope, Im a soldering pro lol. not certified, but I solder like Mexicans jump borders

Comment

• is the product expected to be in demand? what is the expected sales?

Comment

is the product expected to be in demand? what is the expected sales?
                he thinks there is a market for it. I dont really see it. but Im not involved in that "scene" so I could just be oblivious to it lol.

Comment

• did he show you a business plan?

what is his financial outlay into the business since you are paying for materials

Comment

did he show you a business plan?

what is his financial outlay into the business since you are paying for materials
                    Im not paying for anything. hes picking up the tab for all the supplies and shit. it was a loose business plan for right now. just me him and the guy doing our website/ecommerce stuff. on the 14th we have a second meeting that will have more of the details laid out in a "professional" manner.

Comment

• ah cool, just sounded like you were footing the bill for materials, so i would want a fair concrete business plan to outlay money from my own pocket.

Comment

ah cool, just sounded like you were footing the bill for materials, so i would want a fair concrete business plan to outlay money from my own pocket.
                        no way. Im not investing a single penny into this. Thats why I suggested a lower percentage. I dont want a financial responsibility. Im barely making enough to get by right now, cant be throwing money at someone elses business idea hahah. If I were putting money, Id want a higher number for sure

Comment

no way. Im not investing a single penny into this. Thats why I suggested a lower percentage. I dont want a financial responsibility. Im barely making enough to get by right now, cant be throwing money at someone elses business idea hahah. If I were putting money, Id want a higher number for sure
                          so what is this business anyway?

Comment

• Damnit, YouTube fucked their layout up again.

Comment

• I think my parents think I'm growing up since I've got a reasonable tow car/daily that they approve off (they don't like any of my cars). How wrong they are, I'm still going to play with cars.

I need to start saving for a house, but not sure how to go about doing it right. Clearly putting my money into a savings account is not working coz i can easily access it and blow it on fun stuff...
                              Thinking either getting some shares or maybe starting a Target Saver account where you can set a goal and you can't access the money until you reach the goal...

Comment

• I put my shit in a box and never open the box unless it's to put money in. Then when it's necessary I spend it all.

Comment

Working...
                                X